Looking for RolePlayer!

The place to talk about nothing.
Midnight
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Looking for RolePlayer!

Post by Midnight »

Hey! I love to roleplay, but I can seem to find anyone to roleplay with.

I only roleplay in MSN or AOL. I hate message board roleplaying. I have no patience for that. I prefer yaoi, but we can talk. :D If you are interested message me ingame or on here. (is Breanna)
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Re: Looking for RolePlayer!

Post by Haelstrom »

.. [Rubs eyes.]

Man, I need to sleep more. Could almost swear I saw someone advertising for roleplaying on this server, and it involves creepy meepy yaoi.

.. I need to start drinking.

Jabs aside, I used to be an avid roleplayer myself - however, when I attempted to weave intricate plots, participants would happily ignore impending chaos in favor of sipping tea while certain death flew towards their location, playing proverbial grab-ass with phoenixes and tigers and furry hospitals that scared the hell out of me. Roleplays centered in combat usually degraded to e-penis clashes that rang through the ages for all to hear the rage. And anything of a romantic quality, was met with disappointment, hostility, and a few times outright horror.

Then I discovered roleplay trolling, and man that was a fun way to pass the time for a few.

MSN & AOL roleplaying I've only tried a few times - I like how the responses are rapid, but I hate being pigeon-holed to such a small character limit.
Midnight
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Looking for RolePlayer!

Post by Midnight »

/no1 I didn't understand a bunch of that... :D

*reads like 5 times* I think I understand. I love drama, but not just the girly kind of drama you think of when you hear that word. I am actually happy with any type of rp, except beastish... furry people. God no, creepy as hell. Fighting is nice, but I am terrible at describing a person moving in an elegant way. Sides Most fighters tend to make it so they win no matter what. I prefer having a picture for my character, just cause it's easier to picture the plot in my head. I can actually be very creative. <3