Hall of Honor

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Hall of Honor

Post by rephikul »

As discussed, here goes

When someone managed an achivement deemed worthy by the GMs or certain major events, s/he would get one statue npc made in his shape at the moment s/he achive it, preferably grayscaled. When ppl talk to the said statue, it should say something about the feat and/or the event involved, the date, and one line from the achiver himself. For instance Jasper was the first to hit 99/70, if he get a statue it could says something like this:

JASPER
The first fool who reached the eternal boredom of 99/70. "Anubis FTW"

The statues can be placed somewhere related to the event. In case on Jasper, it'd be in a corner of sphinx4. Or they can all be lined up somewhere together, like ouside the inner wall of prontena. Or both. These statues, over time, will mark the milestones and the events of the server, like a diary. Or it at least is my goal behind the idea. Ego boosting the involved ppl is unavoidable, but should not be the reason.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Hall of Honor

Post by tired »

e-peen

lets gao
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

Phaiyte:
First person to ever be awesome on the internet.
"'sup b**ches"

I like it.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Muffin
Drops
Drops

Post by Muffin »

No thanks. Extra work for the GMs and for what really? A diary? I don't care who the first 99/70 was. There's probably no statue you could put up that I would care about. Also creates the idea that you can contact the GMs whenever you feel you did something awesome, thus creating more annoyances for Kiana and Koma.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

+1.

Solely because I do so many egotistical and awesome things on a daily basis, they'd need to make a whole town filled with statues just to honor me, and it'd be called "Haelstrom Town."

[Best Looking Super Novice]: Haelstrom.

[Surrounded the HalloPoring with MCs]: Haelstrom.

[Claimed all of Gonryun with an Army]: Haelstrom.

[Stripped 37 Female Characters in a Row]: Haelstrom.

[Dodged 3 GMs During an Event for 2 Minutes]: Haelstrom.

[Tricked Jekyll into Explaining what a Warp Portal is for one of my Alts]: Haelstrom.

The list just goes on and on, we need this suggestion.