Energy Coat Sprite

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
Ran
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Energy Coat Sprite Colors

Post by Ran »

As a Wizard, when I put on Energy Coat it changes my color sprite to look like the first basic color with purple over it. Usually, it uses the color scheme you currently have and then applies the purple to it (at least on other servers). It's not really a big deal, but if it can be fixed I would appreciate it. Part of why I play this game is because I can make my character look cool, vain as it may be.

Thank you!

~Drink in my hand and my heart on the dance-floor~
Celica
Drops
Drops

Re: Energy Coat Sprite Colors

Post by Celica »

dunno abt u bt every server ive been on has this problem- raije closed it as a bug that was unable to be fixed. eternity has it too. its b/c of the gravity official client.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Same with a certain Blacksmith buff, same with a certain Knight buff..

If there's examples of a server that has it fixed, ask 'em how they did it (and/or if there's an eAthena thread regarding it besides the bug itself). Because otherwise, I've seen it as a very prevalent issue that makes my super-awesome Knight look GOLD DEFAULT.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

Haelstrom wrote: I've seen it as a very prevalent issue that makes my super-awesome Knight look GOLD DEFAULT.
Super Saiyan, yo'
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
redapple
Drops
Drops

Energy Coat Sprite

Post by redapple »

Hey its like if u use Energy Goat as a Sage or Wizard ur colour get changed back to pallet number 1 aslong u dont move. Same with Overthrust and Two hand Quicken. Normally it just make ur Palleet a bit darker if u use this skills ( that what i knew from all other server) would be cool if u could do that cause it sucks to walka round ugly :D /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry /cry
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Re: Energy Coat Sprite

Post by Haelstrom »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1486&p=5435&hilit= ... Coat#p5435

Already suggested, still not addressed, a prevailing problem.

+27 though, same as before.
redapple
Drops
Drops

Post by redapple »

but other server fixed it too. Cant be so hard can it? its jsut about colours. why not just put the thing off which overlap the normal colours or so
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

That isn't quite as simple.
I've got the fix though.
I'll try to hand it to someone when I get the chance.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
redapple
Drops
Drops

Post by redapple »

i would love u for that i hat walka round in ugliness jezzz :D
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

They said other servers fixed it, but there was no reference. Part of the main reason we have this issue is also because of the increased amount of palettes. The stock palettes shouldn't have this issue as mentioned before. It's either that or somehow a different/newer client also has this fixed.

If a fix is available though, feel free to let me know. Kiana usually works on the client-side work regarding the customs and she'd be more than happy to get this implemented.