Baby Woe.

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
Midnight
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Baby Woe.

Post by Midnight »

This is a mix of questions and suggestions...

1. It doesn't seem fair that Homuns for babies are as strong as normal homuns. They should be reduced too. If they already are and I didn't see it, sorry.
2. There should be a limit on plant creation. There were so many plants on that emperium I couldn't even find it.

Uh.. That's about it. xD <3
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Baby Woe.

Post by Koma »

Technically, homunculi weren't even implemented if we were going for a full classic setup, but since it's there and used by babies currently, it's up to the general consensus if we should disable them.

Regarding plants, do you mean Summon Flora or Plant Cultivation? Cultivation should be disabled and Summon Flora has a limit per level.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Re: Baby Woe.

Post by Dowe »

I dont play Baby WoE, but homuns have always been a bit strong for my tastes. I can definitely see how they might cause trouble.

If removed, Alchemists can still be useful in the fact they are the only ones who can supply party members with SP (potion pitch), still supply decent health and plant cultivation, bomb and acid terror still prove quite useful.

As for plant cultivation... I think it can probably stay. But again I don't play it.
/right