Giant Flywings

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Giant Flywings

Post by Koma »

If they are implemented, would it be alright if they weren't buyable from an NPC but as a reward as mentioned above such as a box of 50 or 100 from an alternate GiftDrop?
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

That seems a lot if you ask me but w/e. Id rather not see them at all. Just because they are implemented in IRO, doesn't mean we have to make them available to.
/right
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

We can always have it as an option for rolling what is currently a Bloody Branch in the Gift Drop.

Right now, the official options are in boxes of 10, 50, 100, or 500:
Giant Fly Wing Box
Giant Fly Wing 50ea Box
Giant Fly Wing 100ea Box
Giant Flywing Box 500

Basically, if players receive the Gift Drop notification and they trigger the "Bloody Branch" (which is @ 30%), they have a chance of choosing between Bloody Branch, 10 Giant Fly Wings, 10 Colored Butterfly Wings/Teleport Scrolls (which also have boxes of 10, 50, and so forth -- but are less desirable due to the warper), or even a Neuralizer (skill reset).

It would implement them but forces the choice against a Bloody Branch (which would be pretty rare for someone to choose -- and also reduce the concerns of too many Bloody Branches). Otherwise, we could put them as options instead of the Enriched minerals.

For reference, the exploit has been sealed off which allowed players to be revived by it also.

Remember, a Giant Fly Wing does the following:
// - Warp party leader to random spot on the map.
// - Summon Party members on party leader map to that location.
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

I'm with Dowe; I'd rather not see them at all.