Giant Flywings

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
Deathvader
Poporing
Poporing

Giant Flywings

Post by Deathvader »

I would like to suggest to add Giant fly wings to the NPC tool dealer. They are really usefull when the party is almost wiped out and the whole party needs an urgent teleport to a save location in that map.
quit
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Re: Giant Flywings

Post by Dowe »

Sorry, either keep the party alive or return and regroup imo.
/right
Roy Revant
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Roy Revant »

They could be added through other means than NPC, altought I have seen some p servers that have it on NPC, this sort of makes Thanatos Tower, Abyss Lake, Thor, etc etc etc too easy to travel in between the floors.

So, maybe either event prize (50 Giant fw box?) Or donation, altought to be honest, I was really surprised to see this server has absolutely no game-interfering items, like Enriched Elu/Ori, Bloody Branches (which are even obtainable via cash on iRO) and the such, made me wonder how you upkeep the server but I guess its none of my bussiness.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Those items mentioned are actually obtainable via the GiftDrop (BBs, EE, EO).

Kiana and I were discussing this last night and there are a number of options. We could throw them into a separate GiftDrop-like system that doesn't require the message response (but has the same low drop rate HOWEVER for 100 per).

The GiftDrop was actually implemented as a means of allowing cash shop items to be more on the obtainable side on our server rather than making them donate items. With its "limited-time only" nature, chance of triggering, and random prize, it makes it more fair in terms of getting those non-officially-obtainable gears.

The other option was to make it somewhat questable. Another one was to make it so you have to trade Fly Wings to make a Giant Fly Wing BUT this is pretty stupid in my opinion since its useless and would lead to just: Sell the Giant Fly Wings in a shop for the price of how much it takes to buy the amount of Fly Wings.

We're still thinking it over though. This and the Gym Pass and Giant Butterfly Wings are under consideration of how to implement them.

As far as upkeep goes, we have no issue closing off donations and continuing without them. They're mainly there because people want them. Contrary to what other servers pretend a server needs, it's really not that much or a hassle if you know what you're doing.
Deathvader
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Deathvader »

I think its not much of a problem to regroup party here and come back usign the warper . It aint that much of a trouble, but Giant fly wings just make it a lot easier. But even if its not sold, i would like it to be implemented in the server along with Gym pass.
quit
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

Dear God no.
Stop letting your party die.
In fact, play in a REAL party.
You're not going to find that on most private servers, though.

Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Taji
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Taji »

I do not like it, it makes this game even easier...
Same with the GymPass, imho this is very destructive to WoE, but that's only my opinion...
AngelTakana
Poring
Poring

Post by AngelTakana »

Whats the point of having Giant Flywings? Just use normal Flywings.

Doesnt Giant Flywings work the same as normal flywings anyways? So why bother with the Giant ones?
AngelTakana- Sniper- Black Sheeps
Emmy-Priest-Black Sheeps
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

Phaiyte wrote: In fact, play in a REAL party.
You're not going to find that on most private servers, though.
But Phaiyte it's so annoying to move my quadruple logged character to one map qqqqq

Seriously though; don't put these in (-1)

AngelTakana wrote:Doesnt Giant Flywings work the same as normal flywings anyways? So why bother with the Giant ones?
They're a little bit different. Quoting from RMS here:
Enchanted giant wing which lived in ancient times.
Allows to teleport many people at once to random areas when used by party master.
All the party members in the same map will move to the location where the party leader is sent.
AngelTakana
Poring
Poring

Post by AngelTakana »

Oh okay Thanks Cland ^^

And IF they do get put in...make them in Mvp's or something...but yeah

-1 Do not place them in. Just think people can just use flywings.
AngelTakana- Sniper- Black Sheeps
Emmy-Priest-Black Sheeps