Custom Deleter

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
redapple
Drops
Drops

Custom Deleter

Post by redapple »

That npc should work like card deleter only deleting the custom instead of the card. The hat in it shouldnt be destroyed. that would help to lower the mass of customs on the server and none can use or is using. another point for that is that prices for customs are so low cause there keep coming news and people got tonnes of them in storage.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Custom Deleter

Post by Koma »

Just adding clarification to this thread as there's a bit of misconception about a majority of the headgear floating around.

Early Custom Statless (Synthable) Headgear are ONLY obtainable via GM operated events. Sometimes player-selectable.
Newer Custom Statless (Synthable) Headgear are obtainable via the Guess The Monster automated event in the Super Fun Box. This is mentioned in the update thread of when the event was implemented.
Unobtainable Official (Non-Synthable) Headgear are obtainable via Gift Drops Weekly
Statless Palette Variations and some other Select Headgear (Synthable & Non-Synthable) are available via Hat Dude

It's somewhat a given that there's a flux of headgear that no one wants though, much like how there's a great deal of special colors in the Hat Dude which no one has even created at all or even headgear officially made in-game that no one sells or makes.

Hope this clarifies the concern of too many headgears in the system since obviously there are certain groups that of course are more rare. While I agree that it has reached a point where there's quite a supply, it should be interesting to see the comments and suggestions as we continue.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

NPC: Custom synthesized helm deleter. Capable of 2 tasks:

1)
Cost: 2 Unused synth-able helms + Other items (A sort of quest.) + maybe Zeny
Result: Contents of selected hat deleted

2)
Cost: 3 Unused synth-able helms + Other items + maybe Zeny
Result: Synth-able hat deleted. Contents kept.

If such an NPC was to be added, I would consider this the minimum cost. The high cost would make people think twice, and renew the custom helm market (since many will want to buy crappy ones to use in removal).

+0 to my own idea.
/right
Taji
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Taji »

NPC: Custom synthesized helm deleter. Capable of 2 tasks:

1)
Cost: 2 Unused synth-able helms + Other items (A sort of quest.) + maybe Zeny
Result: Contents of selected hat deleted

2)
Cost: 3 Unused synth-able helms + Other items + maybe Zeny
Result: Synth-able hat deleted. Contents kept.

If such an NPC was to be added, I would consider this the minimum cost. The high cost would make people think twice, and renew the custom helm market (since many will want to buy crappy ones to use in removal).

+0 to my own idea.
Supporting this idea.
It wouldn't increase balancing Problems imho, since Synthing headgears is only a cosmetic component of the game.
So it would rather remove Customs or synthed headgears from the economy, which i see as a huge plus, since an item overflow is what happens usually on an older server.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

As long as this has absolutely nothing to do with altering cards it's whatever.
Tired of people posting crap like that.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.