Lower/Buttom and Head gear

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.

So Yay or Nah for Idea?

YAY GET THEM IN~!
No votes
NUUUUU!
No votes
Doesnt bother me~
No votes

Total votes: 0

AngelTakana
Poring
Poring

Lower/Buttom and Head gear

Post by AngelTakana »

Okay, well i know your probably thinking 'What the hell another topic of this?" well read it and do not judge it is just a suggestion :3

Anyways My Suggestion is:

Could the Headgears Wolf, Fox and Kitty Ears be added into the server, aswell as the Tails for them(do not know if tails are counted as lower or not anymore lol sorry) /?
Reason for it is because I think they are cute and they dont (i think) add any stats, they are just there to look good.

Most servers have all those bulky Custom items that add to stats and most dont even have cute things like ears and such. So i think it would be a good improvement on the Equips side for girls and yes guys aswell who like Kitty's, Foxes or Wolf's.

So who Agree's with me?

Ps. Kianna, Koma if you cant do this i will understand ^_^ just wanting something cute to buy in-game.
AngelTakana- Sniper- Black Sheeps
Emmy-Priest-Black Sheeps
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Lower/Buttom and Head gear

Post by Koma »

These are possible. Kiana's really the director on the "headgears" though. The only concern I have at the moment from development is our transition to the Renewal clients which means we have about a 2000 limit on ViewIDs at the moment. We're about at 1200 custom (from all of the color variations) whereas official is around 600-800. Kiana's actually going to be doing a bit of clean-up on the "wings" that exist in our database which will most likely never be implemented so that should free up some room a bit for things such as these.

Regarding other lower/bottom headgears though, there are a few current customs just they aren't synthable at the moment. Before it comes up though, any customs of course have no stats and no slots.

I do know however that there are quite a few people that are against Naruto headbands so is this also a concern?
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

If the sprites are found, after we change to the renewal system, it may be possible to add a couple in.
As for the tails may be questionable, as many dislike tails, wings, other specific headgears.
AngelTakana
Poring
Poring

Post by AngelTakana »

Oh okay thanks for replying both of you. ^_^

So after Kianna finishes cleaning it up it might be possible for the Ears to come in but not the tails?
That sounds cool to me litterally cant have to much Custom items, so take your time this can wait till you are ready and dont have too much on your hands ^_^
AngelTakana- Sniper- Black Sheeps
Emmy-Priest-Black Sheeps