Some small Suggestions ^^

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Re: Some small Suggestions ^^

Post by Phaiyte »

PiraNja wrote: - I understand the concern for mushrooms being abused on MVP, but I find it ridiculous that people suggest that you should make a Star Gladiatior mule then when dual clienting is not encouraged by the server.
Something I would actually love to see would be if mushroom stacking was allowed, but the skill was disabled anywhere but in towns.
You could further this by having a map with a lot of walls and a Kafra and a Healer and Warper for all Creator's to cultivate in and making that the only map on which stacking shrooms is allowed.
It'll be fine, and no one's asking you to make an SG.
I personally also don't like it because people are retarded
and make way too many and crash the server when they kill them.
PiraNja wrote: Stating that making warps there is making it too easy and stuff is a biiiit hypocritical in my opinion.
Why is this?
Because there's warps into dungeons that you would normally have to do quests for, of course!
Amatsu Dungeon, Ayothaya dungeon (level 1), Biolab, Abyss, Pront Culvert, Kiel's dungeon, Nameless Island (I think XD), howthehelldoyouevengetthere Geffenia, Rachel Sanctuary.
If people are really arguing that further Glast Heim warps are making the game too easy, why aren't they demanding that everyone has to do all those quests as well?
Because no one wants to spend 2 hours running around running errands for Kiel just to find out he's kind of a sad character and a bit of a douchebag as well.
I am completely against the idea of being able to warp straight inside of a dungeon.
Bio, Kiehl, Abyss, Amatsu, GEFFENIA, Namless, and Rachel
I do not support the ability to just zap into these dungeons like it was nothing.
There's very good shit in all of them that shouldn't be so easily obtained.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Re: Some small Suggestions ^^

Post by Dowe »

Just a reminder, this is a x50 server. Already we can do over a months work in a day.

I could expand on this... but I don't think the suggestion will have enough support to bother (and mostly because this thread is up to 4 pages and has been around for months, everything has probably been said).

As for Mushrooms, I think they are fine how they are however if there was significant support for it then allowing it to be used only on specific town maps and stack able would be reasonable.
/right