Some small Suggestions ^^

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
Sythis
Drops
Drops

Some small Suggestions ^^

Post by Sythis »

I am a new player to this server, been playing for a little over 1-2 months. I come from a different server that recently went down, that i had gotten use to the way their settings worked and operated. And here is the list of things that i see are a little different that i would like to make a suggestion to change if possible. ^^

1. The Acolyte skill "Warp". I understand it does say you may not "/memo" inside dungeons and such. However, that was the main use of that skill in the first place. Not being able to warp to different areas of Glast Heim is a little bit of a pain as is. And not being able to /memo in their is kinda of depressing. Just as an example.

2. Another small complain would have to come from the Creator skill "Plant Cultivation". Not being able to cultivate on the same square almost renders that skill useless. It was the main way i farmed the Alcohol's for making Bottle Grenades. Also farmed the Karv's for the Assassin Cross's "Enchant Deadly Poison".

3. On the the server i previously played, on two or three of my jobs. I had multiple versions for a single job that required me to reset my skills and stats. And seeing how much it costs to reset on this server is mind blowing. I can understand you were wanting to see people try to stick with just one build and not go back and forth. But that is just a little out of hand in my opinion. Now maybe just lower the price a notch?

4. The way you remove cards from gear. I can see how that would increase the value on cards and all. BUT is also does make it some what of a pain int he long run. Say you get card you been farming for a short time and you put into a slotted gear that you have yet grind even more so to get a +7 slotted gear. After getting said +7 gear, you wish to transfer the card to it. You would have to go farm another card. NOT that great of a problem, yes. But it is something that makes me "/sigh". To see them give you the option over the card OR the gear would be nice.

Most of these suggestions are shared by a couple of my friends that also joined the server. I am not saying this server fails by any means cause of these little complaints. This server is by far one of the best servers i have seen out there. With these few suggestions come to life i would never need to change servers again. ^^

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Crunk
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Some small Suggestions ^^

Post by Crunk »

yeah, some of these problems are frustrating and I say should be tweaked. Although i can see the reasons behind them.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Memo thing: no
Card thing: no
reset thing: make another char for the other job
cultivation: multiclient a star glad
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Sakaretsu wrote:l2play
/thread
Novalmauge
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Novalmauge »

Saku, could you explain more in detail why the blatant "No"s

And rephiku theres no need to flame, those were merely suggestions. Mocking his play style is rude.
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

The reason for all the "no"s is because they're all HR features that destroy the economy, make it effortless to kill any MvP, or make farming AD/EDP mats, again, completely effortless, and in any/all cases people prefer not to have such ezmode customs because it undermines players who are actually willing to put in the effort and vastly decreases the quality of players because you have to put no thought at all into how you waste otherwise valuable resources.
Novalmauge
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Novalmauge »

Memo: ANnoying yet it is the traditional iRO style.

only thing that really bugs me is the card removal.... Isn't it traditionally a chance to lose the card not garuntee'd?
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

Traditionally there is no card remover because card removers destroy the card/equipment market.
How to not have a life: rageragerageragerage and make a collage of someone's response times to a forum topic while conjecturing that they don't sleep.

Takes a lot of rage to waste that much time on something so sad.
Novalmauge
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Novalmauge »

Hmm I guess traditionally was the wrong word to use... 'Usually' there we go... and the chance was like 10% to get your card back. I see this having a little impact on the economy... but losing MvP cards do to equip upgrading, without so much as a chance to get your card back, is blasphemy; Might as well try to upgrade it with the card still in it.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Novalmauge wrote:And rephiku theres no need to flame, those were merely suggestions. Mocking his play style is rude.
I have no qualm mocking first posters that didnt even bother to use the search function.