About Multiclienting

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Re: About Multiclienting

Post by Resolve »

The situation calls for objectivity.

Lets set it straight.

The 1st posts by Koma says that we can multiclient if we know how to but the GMs will not provide support in any way. The client that we are using atm by default does not allow MC-ing. If GMs change the client to a MC-capable one, then that means theyll be going out of their way to let MC-ing thrive, which is counter to the previous sentence.

The bottomline?

Instead of ranting why you cant multiclient in Amistr, why not try googling and learn how to do it? I'm sorry but It is not helpful to see people who do not do anything, whine till the end.

Thank you.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

If you need to multiclient just PM me I can help. There's no rules against that is there?
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Panic wrote:If you need to multiclient just PM me I can help. There's no rules against that is there?
yes there are no rules against it.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Dook »

Panic wrote:If you need to multiclient just PM me I can help. There's no rules against that is there?
just post it in this thread for people's convenience o.o
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

Well, I don't know if it's legal on this server to do so. However, I'll post it don't penalize me for doing so, because I didn't see it in your rules. If you GMs want to remove it, you can do it however you're not the one giving it away I am. So I believe im within the jurisdictions. Have fun guys~

http://www.disseh.com/AmistrRO.rar

Oh yeah, do at your own risk, although there aren't any risks. Lol!
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Dook »

Panic wrote:Well, I don't know if it's legal on this server to do so. However, I'll post it don't penalize me for doing so, because I didn't see it in your rules. If you GMs want to remove it, you can do it however you're not the one giving it away I am. So I believe im within the jurisdictions. Have fun guys~

http://www.disseh.com/AmistrRO.rar

Oh yeah, do at your own risk, although there aren't any risks. Lol!
I asked Koma and he said it was alright to post a hexed client in the thread.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

As I just discussed with another player, if someone wants to post a multiclient, they're free to but you know the possible things that could happen. We just aren't providing a client or supporting one.
You're fine.
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

Well, at least one thing could pass.

Directions On The Hex Client:

-Replace the original "AmistrRO" file in your Ragray/RO folder with the "HEXED" AmistrRO file that you downloaded. Save the orignal "AmistrRO" in another safe location, so it may be used at a later time if necessary.

-Click the "AmistrGM" file in your Ragray/RO folder to begin the game as usual and BAM! you can multi-client simple as that.

Another fellow forum gave me this, not sure if he wants to be publicized but all the thanks goes to him! You know who you are.
dissentient
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by dissentient »

Yeah yeah, the URL looks close enough to my forum handle to suffice, heh. I prefered seeing who got the client from PMs, but I figured people would be passing the link around to their guildmates anyhow.
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

dissentient wrote:Yeah yeah, the URL looks close enough to my forum handle to suffice, heh. I prefered seeing who got the client from PMs, but I figured people would be passing the link around to their guildmates anyhow.
Sorry about the dissentient, I can edit it out if it really bothers you? People can get this through other means I found out recently anyway~ I just laid it out there so it can be easier for most.