(+) Hide Scatters Following Monsters (was: Juperos (Venatu))

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Moonglow
Poring
Poring

Re: Hide Scatters Following Monsters (was: Juperos (Venatu))

Post by Moonglow »

The only reason I made an assassin was because I liked mobbing with it. This update affects me enough that I don't even play the class anymore, and would rather play a knight for mobbing now. If you're going to nerf one class, nerf them all.
Celica
Drops
Drops

Post by Celica »

wasnt really nerfed imo. they made it better.

i play a rogue and have a sin and its more fun than 'gather', 'hide', 'kill'. it adds that special sth and variety to it. id rather not have a mindless drone process playing thats easily bottable and go back to the old way. no1s ever had a problem with it until given the chance here from what i can see.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

Celica wrote:wasnt really nerfed imo. they made it better.

i play a rogue and have a sin and its more fun than 'gather', 'hide', 'kill'. it adds that special sth and variety to it. id rather not have a mindless drone process playing thats easily bottable and go back to the old way. no1s ever had a problem with it until given the chance here from what i can see.
/heh
Seems to me like none of your posts every make a bit of sense rofl.
Keep posting.
I like laughing. :)
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Ill remind everyone this change has been existent in eAthena servers for upwards of a year. This is not a new change to servers, nor is it a AmistrRO specific change. As I stated previously, I have no problem with either system (with a preference to the current system), I just want the information to be there so people can make a decision if this became a significant problem for most people.

I had no trouble understanding Celica's post. I'm not perfect, nor a GM but please refrain from baiting others.
/right
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

You can still mob, yes. Can you mob efficiently? No. Right now, you basically have to lure everything to a strip of 1-cell row/column so that the monsters wont run away. So why was this implemented in the first place? It doesnt effect any class other than assassin/rogue. It's just less convenient, but still do-able.

If that's your aim for the server, to make things less convenient, or harder than it is supposed to be by default, I don't see why there are things such as Item Merchie, Dungeon Warper, etc to make playing here more convenient. Well, maybe you think leveling an assassin by mobbing is too easy, or whatever. Anyway, I don't really care much about this issue anymore. It just never made much sense in the first place.
Celica
Drops
Drops

Post by Celica »

Still ez imo. Since u gave up on it tho- i take it u already lvld a sin so dont care if the next person has to deal with it so it must not b a prob.

No pt talking abt aim 4 the server to win pity pts. They can just as easily remove them if thats what ud like.
Mitsuo
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Mitsuo »

Celica wrote:Still ez imo. Since u gave up on it tho- i take it u already lvld a sin so dont care if the next person has to deal with it so it must not b a prob.

No pt talking abt aim 4 the server to win pity pts. They can just as easily remove them if thats what ud like.
Why would you call gdragon emo? o_O That's just rude. Also your posts make my head hurt. type normally so people can understand you clearly and your point is made. No one will take you srsly if u talk lyk dis.

I hope this is changed to what it was before to make mobbing much easier. As it is right now you gather a group of like. 20 and all but 3 wander away. Makes it not worth the time.
Celica
Drops
Drops

Post by Celica »

nvr called him emo.
If you can’t read it, it basically explains that for many people the brain does not read words as letters sequentially from first to last but it takes in all the letter symbols at once. And it seems that as long as the first and last letters are in the right place, it doesn’t matter where the other letters are placed in the word. Your brain will still be able to recognize the word! It works for me as I can read the above and it is fascinating to get this little bit of insight on how the brain works from this demonstration.
I like to make posts as games. Get a healer to party with or grimtooth faster. You won't have this problem if you do even in a wide open area.
cometodru
Poporing
Poporing

Post by cometodru »

LOL @ Celia. GDRAGON doesn't have a sin. Thanks for making assumptions though. This was in regards to the people in our guild who have sinx and are no longer able to mob juperos the way they were able to before coming to this server.

He gave up on this because it doesn't really seem to be going anywhere. Use common sense please. He was suggesting we just drop this issue since it wasn't going anywhere.
Mitsuo
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Mitsuo »

I personally would not like this to be dropped and would like to see the mob mentality go back to normal. Because Juperos is not the only place affected. Les, Rachel, Punks/pungus, and other mobs are all affected and practically nerf a ability of a sin(x). While I'm for the nerfing of sins, I don't want to see the hunting and leveling nerfed.

also
If you cna’t raed it, it bsacilaly eplxinas taht for mnay poeple the biran deos not raed wrods as lteters sqenluteaily form frsit to lsat but it takes in all the lteter sblomys at ocne. And it semes taht as lnog as the frist and lsat lteters are in the rgiht pclae, it deson’t mtetar werhe the ohetr ltertes are paceld in the wrod. Yuor biran wlil siltl be albe to recognize the wrod! It wrkos for me as I can raed the avobe and it is facanisntig to get tihs ltilte bit of isghnit on how the biarn wkros form tihs dmtsneitroaon.
THAT is how the quote should go because THAT is what it is talking about. it dnt mn ny thng lyk dis.