Summoning Guardian

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Crunk
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Summoning Guardian

Post by Crunk »

well you know how you can summon guardians from First eddition castles? well i want to suggest that you can unsummon if you want too. so if there are some guardians that you dont want, like lets say the ones in the emp room. you could unsummon them and take them out.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Summoning Guardian

Post by Koma »

This is possible. I'm surprised there are no comments on it though.

I see no issue with it personally as many players believe that guardians in the emp room are unfair to begin with anyways. This is also as long as they're not forcibly placed into the emp room.

From the developer's perspective though, this means we will have to give specific names to each of the guardians so you know which one is being disabled -- which isn't a problem at all.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

For those that gain control of them;
make sure the name you give them is suitable for "work-like areas".
Unless it's blatantly hilarious; Then I'm all up for ridiculous names rofl.

BTW SOUL SILVER BITCHESSSSSSSSS

Chikorita wuuuuuut
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Also approved but we'll see how viable it is. Basically, all it will do is check if a guardian is in the emp room and move it -- however, there is a hole in this if a guardian is damaged, it would possibly be moved with full health (depending on how this move is done, I could get around it). We may need to add the requirement that the guardian be fully healed in order to make a move.