[Haelstrom Town]

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

[Haelstrom Town]

Post by Haelstrom »

My proposed renovations to the town formerly known as "Gonryun." Now notice the spheres lining the paths - these will be turrets that deal 2000 damage per second defense bypassing damage to anyone without [Haelstrom Citizenship Passes].

Now, the two massive cannons in front capable of destroying small nations in a mere instant, are required for protection. You may be asking "Haelstrom, why do you need such ridiculous things?" to which I reply "because." Incidentally, you are issued to [The Hole].

Now.. the statue, I propose we change to a monolithic statue of my Stalker. Preferably glowing constantly to suggest its awe-inspiring power, but I'll settle for pure gold being paved into the cement mix.

The upper right area may look like a bunker silo with my vast fortune and riches beneath, along with a missile bay no doubt targeted at every major city in the game but this is simply slander spread by the Liberal media.

Also, to our upper left, is an aerobics center. Now, this may seem like a giant volcanic hole where people are even now plunging to their blood-curdling screamy deaths within, as it literally taints the earth around it with its dark energy - but this is also Liberal bias, and you should not pay attention to it. Chuck Norris exercised here once, it has to be good.

That's about it. My proposed changes to the town known formerly as Gonryun, now known as [Haelstrom Town] or perhaps [Haelstopia] are present, I hope the staff and members of the community see it fit given I am the town known formerly as Gonryun's leader to make these renovations. It sure would make the denizens of the town known formerly as Gonryun very, very happy - or at least, it had better or they're going in [The Hole].

Warm regards.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Re: [Haelstrom Town]

Post by Hali »

You've got to be kidding me.

Find something to live for,
and protect it.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

Hali wrote:You've got to be kidding me.
Nope.
BEST SUGGESTION EVER!
+10 thread
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

We won't touch Gonryun or make modifications to it, but if you want to make a "Haelstrom Town" using BrowEdit and submit it in the Public Development forums, go for it. We have that forum there for a reason. Just make sure to provide mapflags and restrictions for it that you're comfortable with. The only primary restriction is that monsters are not spawned (or noexp and nodrop are on by default).
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

If only people would understand the humor...
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Approved as long as we get the map.