(+) Morning WoE

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

(+) Morning WoE

Post by Dowe »

Ok, well the recent WoE thread would reveal that the morning WoE time appears to be very unsuitable for many players now with daylight savings. I had a chat with a few Carnage players and their suggestion was to move Morning WoE back to how it use to be (for them) before daylight savings.

This should be of course be looked into to ensure more players are not greatly effected, but overall this change in time may be better suited for many players in these active timezones.

I personally am not affected by this change, since the new WoE time for me is only 9-10pm so I am neutral on this suggestion.
/right
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Morning WoE

Post by Koma »

Linking this to viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1647 and linking it back.
I agree that 6PM is time for being with families and so forth for Asians. We can bump it an hour as long as there's proper support for the change. The question is, what about the other WoEs since they were also affected
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

Tempest should be ok with pushing everything 1 hour later. Although, afternoon WoE might become a bit of a problem.

But if only morning WoE was to be moved, we won't have a problem with it.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

I'm still waiting on feedback on this -- OTHERWISE no change will be made.

Remember, for things to be implemented, they need to be accepted BEFORE Tuesday night's maintenance. If they are not done before that cut-off point, you can expect the same timing to occur this week.
cometodru
Poporing
Poporing

Post by cometodru »

As long as the other WoE times are unaffected, I'm down for moving it.
Deathvader
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Deathvader »

I m ok with any time, but postponed it an hr later
quit
Knightmare
Drops
Drops

Post by Knightmare »

cometodru wrote:As long as the other WoE times are unaffected, I'm down for moving it.

^ This.

Polynomial - High Wizard
Reaver - Money Maker
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

Move morning WoE an hour later for Carnage, since they are the only ones who actually go anyway. Keep other WoE FE times. I don't really mind if SE was to be moved around.
GummyBear
Poring
Poring

Post by GummyBear »

Please excuse the guilds behavior,
Due to the fact that a large number of Carnage guild members are not affected by DST, Carnage would like the old woe time back to 7-8am server time. This will allow some of Carnage to woe at a more convenient time and possibly provide a bit more competition.
Thank you.
drenz
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by drenz »

some people cant woe 6pm-7pm on time...coz that is a family time for all of us here(dinner)...we cant play in that time...