(+) baby woe

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Deathvader
Poporing
Poporing

(+) baby woe

Post by Deathvader »

As we know that baby woe is implemented already, but i would like to suggest on openign on 1 castle (preferably the one with the smallest emp room) as it enables concentration of all players on just 1 castle and hence more fun
quit
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: baby woe

Post by Koma »

That is do-able, but is everyone comfortable with the setup as it is right now -- as in are there any holes that people want closed and such?

The purpose of us opening 4 castles for the first week was to make sure that all 4 castles were triggering and working properly in terms of preventing any non-baby classes and trans/extended buffs. A few people had some complaints about certain buffs still being present but I have no received any official reports to action upon on the forums -- which I use as a ticketing-type of system.

Do players also want the treasures and dungeons activated? Treasures are derived from the Novice WoE setup so will generate 1 chest regardless of invest (so I wouldn't recommend investing). The dungeons are currently not setup to allow allied guilds into the dungeon, but that can also be revised to mirror the current WoE:FE setup.

In the end, the castle that will most likely be open, depending on the direction of this topic, will be the one that the 3 main WoE:FEs currently do not have a castle in: Geffen.

My personal opinion is that WoE is boring since two castles are never open during a WoE -- only one. Back when I used to WoE on old servers, there was a thing called offense and defense regardless of owning a castle. Now, whenever I see the emp rooms on this server and on many newer servers, there are way too many people in the emp room sitting around doing nothing and complaining about being bored when they could and should be attacking.
Deathvader
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Deathvader »

I have talked to few people ( only of my guild though) and they also seem to agree on the idea of having just 1 castle. As for some of the trans skills to be debuffed, i would like u to consider even Mindbreaker and afaik i dint see any classes other than babies during the test woe.

Opening 2 castles for atk and defense is interesting, but taking the attendance of the first baby woe into consideration, it may not work ,although i maybe wrong. I think the attendance was even lower than normal WoE :FEs.

Keep castle drops as it provides an incentive for people to take castle for the long run, though reduce it like that of novice castles.

And about the bugs, if I or any of my friends see any, we ll report it on forums right away

Edit: pls check the debuffing of links upon entering castle again
quit
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Only 1 castle is opened per Baby WoE for now. Subject to change if another thread opens.