(+) Geffen NPC locations and MAIN spawn point.

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
EnigmatiC DreaM
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

(+) Geffen NPC locations and MAIN spawn point.

Post by EnigmatiC DreaM »

I know this has been suggested before as Moscovia but here is where the NPC's of geffen would be conveniently located (as its my guilds hometown) You can arrange the other towns as you see fit but for Geffen i think roughly this should be okay. Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Plus, i noticed that when someone gets direct access to Ragnarok Online(when you first make the char) you get warped randomly in any town, sometimes very FAR from the warper npc. Would be a convienient if you could make all spawns on direct access(or even when you finish the training grounds) ships you off to prontera as there is the job researcher and its the main town. Plus people get to see new players appearing.

Thank you.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Geffen NPC locations and MAIN spawn point.

Post by Koma »

Same as with the suggestion with Moscovia. This can and will be done as requested as long as there are no issues with it.

ETA: Today when Kiana gets the chance to NPC-move them. Finalized change occurs during tomorrow night's maintenance.
EnigmatiC DreaM
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by EnigmatiC DreaM »

Thank you Koma :D you're a big help. Plus don't forget about the main spawn after somebody creates a new character and enters RO world.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Partially completed. We didn't fully approve the modification to the Novice Grounds -> town spawn point but may do this in the future.

Consideration for this is also being applied to the other towns accessible from Novice Grounds.