Make More Hats Between 2006~2010 obtainable

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Kabuki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Make More Hats Between 2006~2010 obtainable

Post by Kabuki »

There is enough variety.
And there are enough hats, you never know if more may be coming in the future.
And NPC:GiftDrop headgears shouldn't be obtainable trough the NPC hat dude in any way.

You're fighting here for something you probably won't even use urself. You just want more 'variety'.
And that's also why I don't support you at all. It's ok as it is now, thankyou.
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

You're fighting here for something you probably won't even use urself. You just want more 'variety'.
And that's also why I don't support you at all. It's ok as it is now, thankyou.
I'd use it~ Making hats is more fun then sitting in town (which is the majority of what I do in RO :P) and it's defiantly a plus if they're hats I'd actually want to use for leveling or whatever.
Kabuki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Kabuki »

I'd use it~ Making hats is more fun then sitting in town (which is the majority of what I do in RO :P) and it's defiantly a plus if they're hats I'd actually want to use for leveling or whatever.
Maybe true. But there's so much more to do than just sitting in town. And i'm 100% sure you don't have all hats that are makeable here.
I'm not really against more hats, but I think this post is not needed, and I think the GMs are aware of that.
There are alot of hats which you can make already, and probably also many are still to come. Maybe trough NPC:Giftdrop or any other kind of event.

This post doesn't mention NPC:GiftDrop. This person doesn't know if some of the hats in the list are about the be an NPC:GiftDrop reward or event reward.

Hats obtained trough NPC:Giftdrop should never be makeable trough the Hat dude NPC. Too long to explain.
But some of these npcgiftdrop headgears may return in future, you never know. Just saying.

Until then, just enjoy the custom headgears if you like collecting hats. They are spammed anyway. Wouldn't be too hard to get one.
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

And i'm 100% sure you don't have all hats that are makeable here.
Never said I did bb. ;}
This post doesn't mention NPC:GiftDrop. This person doesn't know if some of the hats in the list are about the be an NPC:GiftDrop reward or event reward.
The OP is relatively new to the server but even with that in mind I'm sure the GMs don't know either. A few times players have asked for certain items for the NPC:GiftDrop and were approved; it's not like they have a set list.
Hats obtained trough NPC:Giftdrop should never be makeable trough the Hat dude NPC. Too long to explain.
But some of these npcgiftdrop headgears may return in future, you never know. Just saying.
If your going to make a comment and then have no explanation then why do you even bother posting it.. >__> and Black Glasses, Red Glasses, and Pirate Dagger were all NPC:GiftDrop items before they were put in the Hat Dude~
Elnendil
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Elnendil »

There is enough variety as is
No autocast or hybrid hats that are obtainable isn't variety. How are you supposed to get even one without doing an event? I'm not saying I won't do events, but are you telling me that this is a bad idea because you can get it by doing an event, despite the fact most are randomized? And that the NPC:GiftDrop is a viable option, despite there being cycles and you don't always get a hat?

The point of the suggestion was to add a few hats, one or two, that would make it so you can get a certain type of hat you want, but to really work to get what you seriously want to flesh out your build, you still have to go through events and the GiftDrop. But the fact of the matter is that no offensive autocast hats are obtainable via quest. There are approximately 8 autocast hats. How many are obtainable without doing an event? Thats the point of this thread.

Your definition of variety is different from mine. Variety to me means that there are different types, but those types have a certain category they go in. Pretty much an entire category is unobtainable.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Im adding a couple of the hats that have suggested into the Hat Dude this week.
Some of the other ones, can be added over time though.
My general aim is, a new hat added into hat dude every 1-2 weeks.