(%) @aDONTlootid or @alootid item1, item2, item3

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
mikosci
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

(%) @aDONTlootid or @alootid item1, item2, item3

Post by mikosci »

I was wondering if it is possible for us to have a more detailed @alootid.

Currently, it only allows you to auto loot 1 item. I was wondering if multiple items could be set to be auto looted?

Or maybe yet, a reverse @alootid a.k.a @aDONTlootid so you won't have to throw every single Iron Ore you loot. XD

I may be asking for too much.
Aredhel
Poring
Poring

Re: @aDONTlootid or @alootid item1, item2, item3

Post by Aredhel »

@alootid2 already exists, I think. Same function as @alootid... Maybe this server just doesn't have it?
When life gives you lemons, drop them and bail.
mikosci
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by mikosci »

Well, here's the list of the available commands on Fleece and Wool

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26#p44" TARGET="_blank
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

@alootid2 is implimented
The following thread gives more information regarding it;
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=634" TARGET="_blank
mikosci
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by mikosci »

Thanks Kiana! Do you think @adontlootid is possible? XD
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

It's possible, Ill look into it.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

The @droploot code is a possibility as Kiana stated. The only reasoning people have to not support this is the usual "but it makes bots fit in more easily", and that's a moot point really.

When we implemented @alootid2, it was meant more as a stop-gap until we researched and tested the functionality of an expanded @alootid command using a true array. We figured that this would be a quicker solution for players that needed something quick and couldn't wait for us to complete the latter.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

@nolootid

Post by GDRAGON »

I'm pretty sure after reading the topic name, it's self-explanatory. Like the @alootid command, I think it would be beneficial to implement a command which works opposite in-case people have one specific item they wish not to loot instead of having to drop it on the floor every few minutes or just not loot at all.

For example, while hunting Raydric Archers, I pretty much want to keep all the drops except for the Bow[3] which is completely useless for the 500z that it sells for, not to mention the unnecessary weight that comes along with it. I end up either not looting at all, or use a lower loot rate such as 40% (Bow[3] drops at 45%). However, I would be unable to loot Brigan and Sharp Arrows unless I use @alootid and @alootid2. The problem comes in here. Lets not forget that there are also other monsters on the map you may want to use @alootid on. When the choice comes, you would obviously want to loot the most preferred item. Instead of looting all of the items you want, you are only able to keep two thanks to @alootid/@alootid2.

With that being said, @nolootid/@nolootid2 should solve these problems without having a downgrading effect on the economy.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Merged.

This accepted one was never fully completed, therefore never had a (+) put in front of it. It was only half completed with the stop-gap solution, so should have a (%).