(+) Homunculus Feeding

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Junko
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

(+) Homunculus Feeding

Post by Junko »

Since I love making Alchemists, especially with Lif, this is something I've been wondering and went to test out.
Considering the leveling speed, is it possible the increase the amount of intimacy that increases with every feeding? Currently it's set to 1x which.. takes forever. Honestly I doubt anyone would bother sitting on Lif for 2 weeks just for her to evolve, if you can level way faster without. It makes especially my favourite Homuculus just a pretty doll. So yeah. It would be nice if it could be adjusted somewhat to the general speed of the server.

tl;dr
I love m Lif, making one on this server would be stupid though, since I could have a 99/70 crea x2 by the time she even gets Mental Change.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Homunculus Feeding

Post by Koma »

This is possible -- but I'm going to leave this for the other GMs to discuss as well.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Certain skills (vanil's self destruct spring to mind) would be too OP if they can gain intimacy too fast. Even at 1x intimacy gain, certain people have successfully used it to clear precasts.
Jinxess
Poring
Poring

Post by Jinxess »

rephikul wrote:Certain skills (vanil's self destruct spring to mind) would be too OP if they can gain intimacy too fast. Even at 1x intimacy gain, certain people have successfully used it to clear precasts.
I'm well aware of how long it takes to get LOYAL on a Vanilmirth and it is not "too fast" at 1x. It's the exact opposite. There is a clear and explainable reason why Vanilmirths are colored and modeled the way they are. Obviously if you can't see this homunculus in a precast you deserved to get owned by its self-destruction skill.

There are a lot of other things that can one shot you but this is a skill that can one shot a group of people (not sure if it bypasses GTB which GTB should be changed anyways). It's one of it's kind and there's a reason why you need Loyal status. On a mid-rate, it's only fair to increase the intimacy rates to SCALE with the server's leveling speed.

In the end, yeah, I'd have to support increasing the intimacy rates of all pets and not just for the homunculi.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

It has been approved. We will be bumping up pet and Hom intimacy experience gain up to 10x.

This should take effect sometime before tonight's maintenance if not after.