A truly horrific event.

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Re: A truly horrific event.

Post by Haelstrom »

Internet tough guy alert. /fist

The story is a poor yet frantic attempt to relay plot. Between lazily translated Engrish and botched, separated instances of storyline progression, it is as convulsive an attempt at relaying said storyline as possible. Convoluted would imply I thought it held some level of intricacy at the least, which I do not.

Finally, I never said Light was superior. L is justice. However, it'd been more fitting your moronic rambling as you could've at least redeemed yourself with the "Just as planned." poster instead of besmirching the name of one of the most elite anime characters in existence with low-tier trolling and incorrect claims.

Now shut up and get out of here, or I'll sick him on you.

Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Also, I don't see the point of this petty argument.
1) Its the internet. Only trolls correct grammar, spelling, etc on the internet.
2) This topic is about quests in relation to their rewards and the servers rates. Not about spelling/grammar/anime/trolling/irrelevant crap
3) YAW BOTH RONG! NARUTO IS THE BESTEST ANIMAE EVAR!

Now, seeing as I haven't commented, yet I'll do so. I Would like to see the incredibly long quests have boosted rewards. If people aren't supportive of a slight exp boost (as stated, to the incredibly long quests and quests with many prerequisites only) then maybe item rewards and zeny rewards added to the quests (suitable of its difficulty). I cant make it clear enough, this would be a change to only specific quests that take a long time and a lot of effort for seemingly little reward.

Overall though, I'd say that the quest exp rate is fine for the majority of quests (example: the repeatable quests, ice necklace quest, etc).
/right
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Nonsense, Bang Shishigami would send that ninja to justice HELL.

..All the same. Compensation in a monetary aspect sounds like a reasonable compromise, only for those quests that aren't repeatable and take some effort - so obviously a case by case basis. Because repeatable are definitely fine (RO players today're so blessed with the Sharp Leaf quest. So.. so blessed.)
shmullus
Poring
Poring

Post by shmullus »

i donno, persn'ly i'd rather have the big exp quests have the rates upped..
yes, this would make it even easier to level, but honestly i'd rather have the repeatable quests be worth less than have the long quests not worth doing.

i'm guessing that people like the repeatable item turn-ins a lot more than the quests, but i can't help but feel they kind of cheapen the whole leveling experience.
Muffin
Drops
Drops

Post by Muffin »

Personally I'd rather they not be touched.

Want your 16mil faster than questing? Then kill your Anubis. People that want to quest to know the terrible attempt at a storyline will do so regardless of exp.
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

I'd rather have the repeatable quests lowered too..

based on near true events~
Person A: Come party with me!
Person B: I'm to busy collecting Sharp leaves to play and have fun with you go awayyy.
Person A: ;o;

Or maybe make them monster hunting instead of item turn-ins. 8'D
Muffin
Drops
Drops

Post by Muffin »

Yeah, implement the official system. I have the scripts for it on my computer somewhere from before I shut down my server. Even use the new quest icon system so you know if there's a quest on the map.
ittykitty
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by ittykitty »

Gm, I implore you to please close this. It's become entirely out of hand.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Closed and nullfiied for the time being at original poster's request.

This is still under consideration however by staff.