Plant Cultivation in Towns

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
cometodru
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Plant Cultivation in Towns

Post by cometodru »

Sythis wrote:I'd like to point out that, cultivating for us is by any means an issue. We have 3-4 creators stacking on one cell, doing 200 attempts before killing. This was just a simple question to make it to where you would not have to use one of the three save spots from a star glad. And make it much more effective. So instead of bashing one an other views on how easy it is to cultivate, how about we discuss the actual reason this was posted.
You already don't have to. It's still faster to use the method our guild uses, needing only one client, over the SG method you guys seem to be using. The only thing we haven't said is exactly how we do it. You're asking for stacking to make cultivating faster, it's fast enough already. There's no need to change it for a convenience factor. Every class has it's ups and downs. Unfortuntely, mushrooms not being able to spawn stacked is a downside to playing creator.

It's not like we have WoE every other day. It's three woes, all occuring on the same day, at different times. If you happen to feel the need to attend all three WoEs, then just bite the bullet and cultivate. Keep in mind, if you're only cultivating for WoE related uses, you have 6 days to do it. More than enough time to not need a convenience factor.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Wait, let me sum this up.

"OUR METHOD IS SUPERIOR WITHOUT STACKING!

(Pause)

THEREFORE, STACKING SHOULD BE FORBIDDEN!
"

Or is it:

"Convenience when it's agreed it serves no other purpose? DAMN YOU CONVENIENCE! -1"

What's it gonna be ComeToDru, HUH, WHICH IS IT, WHAT IS IT GONNA BE? HUH DRU, [Saliva flies all over the table.]

[Waves his hand of cards around angrily.] WHAT -IS- IT GONNA BE?

Translated: I cannot fathom the opposition to this. I could initially, given Azoth (for those of you unaware of it, here) - but since Prontera's not hittable and that's the only town where that'll really, really matter.. not a huge deal. Plus, as is, Azoth cannot work on Boss property - I'm sure there's a way, one method or another, of making it so it cannot activate on that created by Plant Cultivate to alleviate such a problem all together.

I don't feel it'll be any more useful (to me. I like my Star Gladiator, and think your solo method while possibly more proficient, is full of pansy) - but I cannot see a strong argument against it aside from the above. When you start saying "being more convenient is dumb" - essentially, that's just not the best angle to approach the matter from.

In short: I give this a +1 and a -1, giving it a 0. Which means it shall start a rebellion.
cometodru
Poporing
Poporing

Post by cometodru »

All I'm saying is you guys wouldn't even see a need for this if you guys were cultivating more efficiently. This is purely convenience with a hint of laziness. It's not going to serve any other purpose, benefits only a select few, makes something that's already easy enough easier, and is taking a step backwards, rather than forward. This goes for everyone, can we stop looking how certain game mechanics used to be and just deal with it being what it is? If that means you have to put that extra effort in, so be it. It's not going to kill you to figure out another way that's less inconvenient, and possibly more efficient, than using a SG. Non-stacking mushrooms is a feature that I've played without for the past 2, maybe almost 3 years? Same with everyone else here, move on.