NPC sells more Items

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
testinghola
Poring
Poring

NPC sells more Items

Post by testinghola »

Halo, I would like to suggest more items such as oridecon, great nature, flame heart and others to be sold by NPCs. I believe this can enchance the game play because oridecon, elunium and others can be easily hunt. This will not waste players' time to hunt for these things and can concentrate on leveling or farming more expensive items. /dum

Other items to be added are normal slotted eq such as guard [1], manteau [1] and other equipments [1] those dropped by normal monsters since they are relatively easy to be hunt. This just save a lot of time hunting especially for international players that having some delay when playing. /bzz

Also, I found that the item mechie is a bit troublesome. I hve to click a few times of 'next' even if i just wan to buy few butterfly wings. I suggest that few npcs to be located that immediately show the 'buy' and 'sell' instead of 1 and have to click next few times. very wasting time in a not-perfectly smooth connection.

These changes can just let everyone's life easy but on the other hand, will not cause the server become imbalance. /gg
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Re: NPC sells more Items

Post by Phaiyte »

NO.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

-1. This will MOST DEFINITELY worsen the economy.

As for the troublesome part, you can change that up using the tuner, right side of Prontera fountain.
redapple
Drops
Drops

Post by redapple »

Please dont do that. if i could buy [1] guards i would +10 them and but thanathos card in it .the one giving 1int bonus by refine rates. Bad idea sorry -1
Sythis
Drops
Drops

Post by Sythis »

You can disable the item mechie with the tuner NPC that is located the right of the fountain in Prontera.

Being able to buy Ori from an NPC? I don't think I even need to say what I think about that. Needless to say, it's not gonna happen. xD
testinghola
Poring
Poring

Post by testinghola »

hmmm

but i found so inconvinient.. using @whosells oridecon but no 1 is selling lol

well...forget it if my idea is bad
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

I sell oridecon. Hook it up.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Not even trying to be rude, but -1 as well - trust me, it's because these things are so easy to get that they shouldn't be on sale. You honestly shouldn't buy Oridecon really, anyway - unless it's extra cheap. XD

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname ... rch=Search

MVP'ing will do you great on getting Ori, as well hunting AK Cards and leveling on Anubis - but down and dirty, if you want quick, easy Ori, just go kill Cramps in Clock Tower B3. Decent drop at 28.5% a kill, only 4k HP, weak weak weak, plenty of the mobs, and their card sells decent to top it. Take an Alchemist or Creator down there with a Homunc, find a spot on the left side of the map by the stone walls & a certain pillar, and do work.

The economy's really not bad here. Sure, there's a lot of terrible shops up, but you gotta figure: they're up because they don't sell. Decent shops sell and thus, we don't see the Merch anymore.

But to give things like this to NPCs would just easy-mode the game in areas it really shouldn't be. Furthermore, [1] equips on sale like that will make over-upgrading very, very, very easy. It doesn't sound major, but trust me, it is.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

[sarcasm]
I would personally love to buy Tidal Shoes [1] for about 10k a pop.
I can has, plz?
[/sarcasm]

oh man I crack myself up. /drool
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.