Unnecessary Venders :D

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Re: Unnecessary Venders :D

Post by Hali »

The hell..?

I wasn't checking myself what exactly you did, so I said I was fine with it, but like that.. ehh, zz, it doesn't really change anything. If you could at least move them, to where you moved your other merchant, right infront of the trees. Then it apparently would be alright.
Like it is now, they're pretty much still standing on the street, wich is against the rules as mentioned from Koma earlier.
Keep Chat Rooms to the side walks of all the towns ...
Like 3 cells back each, just in the line with your other merchant. (could save some effort, if you'd just log em tho. :3)

kthxbai.

Find something to live for,
and protect it.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Whats the harm in moving them each 3-4 cells off to the sides. They should at least be behind the NPCs. =/

And from what I can gather you are only doing it now because she didnt ask nicely... which if Im not mistaken is only to piss her off. >_>

No one who saves there regularly likes it. They serve no purpose. They make the town a lot uglier.

Please at least move them to the sides.
/right
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Let me just sum this up so the thread's not a spam haven:

+As is, unless notified otherwise, the merchants are fine as they are all to the sides of the main path and not obscuring NPCs (not that anyone actually goes south of those three main NPCs anyway when saved there, but I digress.)

+Nothing in their current operation breaks any rules.

+I will not be moving them 3 cells, 2 cells, or even 1 cell unless asked by staff to do so, and given they don't obscure any NPCs and are as per the rules to the sides of the path (given unlike Prontera, there isn't a literal sidewalk,) there shouldn't be a need.

+You had your chance to talk to me politely about this, too late. I don't care if this irritates Hali or not, I did this because I'm awesome. Gonryun is now [Haelstrom Town]. You may ask for citizenship but I cannot guarantee I'll be able to push it through parliament.

Either @novend and deal with it or save in a different town and deal with it. All the best copy-pasta,

Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

to NOT be allowed to set up useless venders, that sell worthless loots(or gears) for way unrealistic prices
There go all the pinois in Prontera too.
Just in case you didn't notice them.

There's a lot of "useless" things in this game.
Wanna get rid of them, too?
Perhaps we should just get rid of the "Slow Poison" skill, too.

He isn't breaking any rules,
and you are really the only person complaining
even after several fixes for you have been placed.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

I think you overlooked Dowe, thus I'm not the only person that is bothered about this. I know Rosa is too, sooo.

And I thought, even for dense people, its quite obvious that a red herb for 1 million zeny on a vender is nonesense? I didn't talk about wrong pricings of some few items on shops (from whoever). I talked of people that set vends up with one item without ANY value, that on purpose are priced senselessly high.

Anyway. I think you simply wrote that post to add your two cents.

and protect it.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Let's say you Hali, Dowe, and Rosa are against this.

I've had quite a few people more "for" it, if you want to play that circle. Easily, I can have a good 10 odd people and that's me halfing it, say they enjoy it. I've even got people who want to vote for the town to be renamed "Haelstrom Town" on the warper.

But in terms of things that matter, i.e. the rules: none, they are breaking. I recommend you try one of my suggestions I pointed out above, they do wonders.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Haelstrom wrote: +You had your chance to talk to me politely about this, too late. I don't care if this irritates Hali or not, I did this because I'm awesome. Gonryun is now [Haelstrom Town]. You may ask for citizenship but I cannot guarantee I'll be able to push it through parliament.
We asked you to move them when you first started putting them up. You laughed at us and put up more. It was our understanding had we asked again you would have proceeded to place even more up like you told Rosa (I think it was Rosa) you intended to do.

Haelstrom wrote:I've had quite a few people more "for" it, if you want to play that circle. Easily, I can have a good 10 odd people and that's me halfing it, say they enjoy it. I've even got people who want to vote for the town to be renamed "Haelstrom Town" on the warper.
Name one that is saved in Gonryun and not just one that visits. >_>
/right
Fey
Drops
Drops

Post by Fey »

Haelstrom likes to stretch being....ah..how he is.. as much as he can without being banned.

You kind of have to get used to it, I've found it's absolutely useless to argue with him.
Maidei - 96/something gypsy
Feyuda - 99/50 Taekwon Ranker
Feyr - 99/69 High Priest
Aelia - 85/something Lord Knight
And anything else with "Fey" in the name.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

People who "visit" Gonryun are just as important in opinion.

Also, Rosa simply asked me to take them all down in Vent with a crushed-sounding voice, to which I replied with jovial laughter. That's no compromise! The rest of you did absolutely nothing, except perhaps complain about it while I wasn't around, then Hali after this thread was made where she began cursing me in quite a hostile manner over MSN.

This isn't about my argumentative nature, it's simply a fact: unless staff find it's becoming a serious issue, which there's no basis for that at this time, there's nothing wrong with the merchants and thus I'm not taking them down, especially after this. You can lament it until you're blue in the face.

I do not like "stretching things as much as I can without being banned." There's nothing ban-worthy here, I'm simply enjoying myself. I love poking people's buttons, but that hardly means I try poking the edges of the server; I play legitimately and make it a point to do so. Otherwise, I'd be suspended and/or banned right now. Much as I know you're half and half joking Fey, don't appreciate the sentiment.

You are right though Fey, that it is useless to argue with me about this. Decision's final. Now you guys should just send me, in writing, your applications to.. [HAELSTROM TOWN] or- I'm thinking [HAELSTOPIA].

Has a nice ring to it.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

Lol.. Kay. I'm avoiding Gonryun from now on.
And eventho I'm risking to get unprofessional, I just have one more thing to say.
Idc if its gonna be called Haelstromophobia or Haelsass-Town or "Haelstrom Town- the gayest city on ro". As long as I don't have to ever go there again.

Farewell. :3

and protect it.