DeCard lady - More like some sort of complain

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
axis
Poring
Poring

DeCard lady - More like some sort of complain

Post by axis »

Alright the zippy purifier is cool EXCEPT! why does he have to destroy the card? why no decard lady? what is wrong in having a card in an item by mistake and not be able to remove it? it's like a "NO SCREW YOU NOOB MISTAKE IS NOT ALLOWED NOW KEEP THAT DOPPEL CARD IN YOUR Knife[4]!!!" Now for sure this is just an example, but i really find it sad that you have to delete the cards if you ever make a mistake, and god knows it happens to me often... =( I really wish you could keep your cards instead of having to destroy them when you worked really hard to get them... Like my peco egg cards, got one in a jur by mistake, now they're all in my Jur and i decided to make a SinX (it was supposed to be for a monk) and i worked so f***** hard to get them... spent almost 50 hours of killing peco peco egg and like an idiot i put it in wrong weap and what happens? Server tells me a big F*** yourself.

Please make it different! D:
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Re: DeCard lady - More like some sort of complain

Post by Clandestine »

This has been suggested quite a few times already and its been denied every time. Sorry about your pecopeco egg card but please try to be more careful. :x
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Click Me
Click Me
Click Me

Quick Summary: Dont be an idiot with cards (Not aimed at you). If you have an MVP then dont use it unless you know you want it in that item. If you have other cards/etc that you want to reuse in other items then you will need to hunt more like everyone else. Its the way we like it. It keeps somewhat of a card economy.

I dont want to sound rude but if you want to quote me then read ALL of the other topics on this first. There are about 5 at least.
/right
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

I hope this isn't some other kid saying that "the economy will improve if there's a decard npc =^__________________________________________________^=" because NO it does not.
Cards are rare finds for a damn good reason. If there is a decarding npc, eventually no one will want to
buy any of them from you because they "already have 1". Deleting cards alone is retarded. It completely negates the need for other pieces of gear entirely eventually.
This in turn ruins everything at least 129837129387192837x faster.

Be careful with what you do with cards, and by any circumstance, do NOT place them in something you'll probably replace in 10 seconds. If the card is really that epic and rare, save it for a piece of equipment
that's worth a shit instead of blindly putting it in a +0 Tights or something retarded. If you want to be REALLY careful place everything besides the item you'd like the card in into storage, then place your cards accordingly.

It's not a matter of being rude honestly, it's your own fault if you fuck up on a card compound when you yourself could have taken the necessary precautions of safety before acting.

Dear God 50 hours of Peco Eggs? On THIS server? hell naw.
iRO maybe. If you're by yourself the ENTIRE time, IF you're searching for about 3-4.
Here it'll take you 4 hours MAX to get all the eggs you could ever need.
With most classes if you're looking for damage output, you'll only ever need 2 usually.
I'm assuming you're going to use them for Thors Volcano. 2 P Egg + 2 Vadon.
The most difficult part about this is getting a proper 4 slotted weapon.
The cards are just a cake walk to get.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.