Decarder

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Decarder

Post by minzo »

I don't see any decarder, so would you please add it?
Sarin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Decarder

Post by Sarin »

Do you really need it? I don't. The card drop rate is already high enough.
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

Sarin wrote:Do you really need it? I don't. The card drop rate is already high enough.
Do you really need a stat/skill resetter? The exp rate is already high enough.

+1, it's less gamebreaking than stat/skill resetters and is a nice convenience.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Already slightly discussed under viewtopic.php?f=14&t=117" TARGET="_blank but I'll let this thread go on anyways.

Under the original topic, it was more so that the MVP cards lost value once carded and caused a little more hesitation to immediately use them.
Sakuja
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Sakuja »

nvm Koma beat me :D
Sarin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Sarin »

Resetter is a different issue, since often updates with new items demand tweaking a build....

I definitely agree on the rare card issue. These shouldn't be going from equip to equip every day.
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

Sarin wrote:Resetter is a different issue, since often updates with new items demand tweaking a build....

I definitely agree on the rare card issue. These shouldn't be going from equip to equip every day.
You realize that your reason doesn't make it a different issue at all, right? New items also demand tweaking your old gear, not just your stats. If a new shield comes out and it's better than your current one, you would need your old card in the new shield.
Sarin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Sarin »

True, but hunting for one card is in 99% of cases easier than maing whole new char.
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

Sarin wrote:True, but hunting for one card is in 99% of cases easier than maing whole new char.
Okay? How is this an argument against a decarder? It seems more like one for one, seeing as it doesn't effect the server nearly as much as a resetter.
Sarin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Sarin »

Nope, actually.

With resetter, you'd have to remake a char once every few months. Boring, and with no real effect on PvP, WoE etc...
Now with decarder...I'd be okay if it was for common cards only. That's just the same as resetter. But miniboss/MvP cards, that is different issue. For these cards, you have to think twice what to put it in. And it should stay that way.