The FleshBag..

Posts for items you wish to SELL and for finding potential buyers.
Sharpism
Drops
Drops

The FleshBag..

Post by Sharpism »

Welcome fellow Amistr Citizen!

I'm Flesh, and I've got a dream; a very realistic dream; a dream that will make my pally uber;
So what I have to offer you is:

At the moment I'm just taking offers, however I'm willing to price match, so if you see a vendor please refer me to it, and I'll sell you for the same price or possibly even lower. [Considering I don't have much to offer at the moment.]
On one more note: This list will be updated consistently so please check by occasionally.

Please refer to my Buying List as well: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1626
In Game Names
Flesh
Ruen
Sneek
Selekt
Greatful for your time,
.............Flesh ♥
Last edited by Sharpism on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Re: The FleshBag..

Post by GDRAGON »

I'll buy all your hearts, and any future hearts that you may get. Name any price you want.
Sharpism
Drops
Drops

Post by Sharpism »

Hm, could you please contact me in game so we can discuss; not sure if I'm 100% up for going exclusive. xD; Probably first come first serve. n__n;; But I'd like to discuss it with you first. :]

I'm currently on Flesh~
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

You don't really have to go exclusive if you don't want to. Just as many as you want to, but if you ever need someone to buy those hearts, I'm the guy. You could find me most of the time AFKing in Amatsu on GDRAGON. If you can get a hold of any of my members, I'm sure they'd pay the sum for me. The best time to find me is right after WoE, or uh... well, I'm kinda busy this week with both midterms and FFXIII, so we'll see.

GD
Sharpism
Drops
Drops

Post by Sharpism »

Well it's more or less I don't know the economy well enough to determined a set price. However when playing on iRO I had sold them for 1k each so~ I suppose that would be a good enough price to set up? [iRO drop is 90%, Amistr is x30 so it's a 100% drop.] Hopefully that's a agreeable price. :]
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

1k each is great. If anyone does pay more, please notify me. I cant seem to find you online though... Probably the schedule conflicts with my time at school or something. I'm in GMT-5 (same as server time) if that helps, and mostly online late at night or late evenings. If that time isn't good for you, I think you might be able to find Brimba through PM or at Amatsu to pay for me. Thanks
Sharpism
Drops
Drops

Post by Sharpism »

Lol been distracted with school, FF13 and HeartGold. Lol, I'll be online later today; hopefully I can get a hold of you, if not I'll try and get a hold of Brimba. I have 500 Heart of Mermaids at the moment.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

Hey, seems like I still haven't caught you online yet. If you don't mind the trouble, you could set up a shop in Amatsu left of the mailbox should be a little platform there. Name it "For Ray", I'll buy it for 2k ea for your troubles. Thanks.