84-99 Abbey/Biolabs

It's a party in here. Find someone to hang with.
Loki's Curse
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

84-99 Abbey/Biolabs

Post by Loki's Curse »

I would like to set up a party around 1:00~ For Cursed Abbey Level 03, Necromancer Level, Biolabs Level 3, (I will only do this IF we get the required classes and they are over 90.)

Cursed Abbey 03

[abbey03]
For cursed Abbey I will be looking for a Party minimum of 5, Maximum of 7.

REQUIRED!
Wizard
Bragi Bard
Priest
Hunter

Doesn't mater if you are trans. All that maters is you are at least level 84.
Things these classes will REQUIRE to have...
For all classes - Brains, Skill, and fun-ness~
Wizard is required to have Quagmire, Storm Gust level 10, Half way decent cast.
Bragi Bard is required to have, 9X Dex High Int. basically all. they need.
Priest. Heal level 10, Blessing and Agility up 10, Magnificat, Resurrection 4. (And some type of experience keeping people Alive) If you know you can and are brave Magnus Exorcismus 10. DO NOT use if you are not experenced with the delay and can not keep the other players alive at the same time. (Pif since roy wants to be brave he said take off SW and Level 5 Res! XD)
Hunter is required to have, 9X Dex Double Strif 10, Improve Concentration Level 10. 600+ SP.

[Abbey03]

Biolabs3
[biolabs3]
For this you are required to be level 90 plus and have proper Equips. (Beret/Feather Beret, Raydric card, Thara frog shield)
Classes Required for this party!
High Priest, Bard, Dancer, Professor, Puller classes. (Assassins/Knights/Crusaders etc etc) Wizard.
High Priest - Required, Blue gemstones. Safety wall, assumptio.
Bard and Dancer - Bard needs bragi with high dex high int, Dancer needs high int high dex with Gypsys Kiss.
Professor - Magnetic Earth 1-5, Soul Siphon, Safety Wall. Blue, Yellow Gems!
Wizards - Storm Gust Level 10 and Safety wall.
Monks/Champions - Asure Level 5. Over 1.5k SP (I think that is what its required. Forgot kind of. X:)
The Pullers - They require the ability to pull All the Bio lab monsters BUT the Snipers. That's All.
[/biolabs3]

--- Leave your class, You level, and if you want to do Bio or Abbey03, Also the server time you will be available to do this, I will try to fix it around a time everyone can. (This will be next Saturday and Sunday.) I will explain more about how the biolab3 partys will work if we get one going. You can also message me in game. Vamp, X-Ecutioner, Ashtion Anchors, Emology. Thank you Hope we get something going~