GTFOKTHX

Find an awesome guild to join or a not so awesome one.
fail
Poporing
Poporing

Re: GTFOKTHX

Post by fail »

Jag wrote:don't think basicRO ppl should be talking,esp when you're probably Chris(the guy that got gkicked for telling people how to play when he was a laughing stock himself LOL). Refer back to comparing RB and GTFO being an insult,tyvm.
keep guessing trolling lolol
^ right click, view image ^.^
MSTTLKDABT1
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by MSTTLKDABT1 »

basicRO was so horrible
^_^
Blanco -
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Blanco - »

Brandline wrote:It's funny that you believe everything people say, just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true. Also you're right we would get rolled by RB because it consists of 100% zerg tactics , plus henry is probably the worst player I've ever seen since he dropped first cell in every precast on Legacy. Oh and sweetie, we aren't wanabes, were the real thing. Go back to your useless creator that can't kill anything and spend more money on pserver donates, maybe it'll get RB a castle for once.
Brandline wrote:Also, RB is THE worst guild I have ever seen, it's hilarious how much you overrate it. I've seen Chronos vid's and I've heard vents and guild chats "JUST QUICKLY WIPE RB", oh yeah man, you guys sound like a real threat. wink.gif RB was just as bad or even worse than they were on Legacy. The only good players in RB were from RPS because they have nowhere else to go, so thank us bud.
/dum
Jag
Poring
Poring

Post by Jag »

Blanco - wrote:
Brandline wrote:It's funny that you believe everything people say, just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true. Also you're right we would get rolled by RB because it consists of 100% zerg tactics , plus henry is probably the worst player I've ever seen since he dropped first cell in every precast on Legacy. Oh and sweetie, we aren't wanabes, were the real thing. Go back to your useless creator that can't kill anything and spend more money on pserver donates, maybe it'll get RB a castle for once.
Weak,RB=zerg? Lmfao,go DL some new ChronosRO vids and check the guild chat again. Those "DS" snipers would drop you faster than you can pot with your 9k hp SinX or your mastela spamming linked stalker. If Henry is a bad player,what are you? LOL. I don't need to speak for Henry but might I remind you that RPS was RB's bitch(p/s: its easier than you think to first cell when you got 8 WPEing chems on you but then again,no one probably ever considered you a threat so you're unlikely to have experienced this). Thats right,you're not the fake shit,you're the actual thing. I don't think anyone else could be as bad as you so grats,you're one of a kind. I don't think you should be running your mouth about ChronosRO WoEs when you've the faintest idea of what a real WoE(one that doesn't consist of you guys wiping to guardians).
Brandline wrote:Also, RB is THE worst guild I have ever seen, it's hilarious how much you overrate it. I've seen Chronos vid's and I've heard vents and guild chats "JUST QUICKLY WIPE RB", oh yeah man, you guys sound like a real threat. wink.gif RB was just as bad or even worse than they were on Legacy. The only good players in RB were from RPS because they have nowhere else to go, so thank us bud.
RB=worst. K,lol. Don't you have to go back to being whipped by RPS members? If even the RPS guys say you suck...yikes. In fact,all the good players from RB quit instead of bothering with RPS so I'm not sure what you're on about. It seems to me that when you weren't practicing your full strip skills,you were busy smoking weed cause you seem to have no idea at all about LRO or gameplay or anything that requires the slightest bit of intelligence tbh. You,along with your terrible guild,should just quit RO(thats right,not just the server) before things get any worse(doubt it could though,Plike's just destroyed you and pretty sure I just sent you running back to suck wendy's dick with your tail between your legs).
Salang
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Salang »

^ Dominated imo.

Hello Jag.
Jazy | Salang | Illusionism

http://hosted.filefront.com/Salang

Llysa
Drops
Drops

Post by Llysa »

Beating a dead horse here.. guild is already dead/gone. Mods should close this thread.
Jag
Poring
Poring

Post by Jag »

Sup Kai,hows the competition here?
Valorous
Drops
Drops

Post by Valorous »

Jag wrote:Sup Kai,hows the competition here?
Competition - rivalry between two or more persons or groups for an object desired in common, usually resulting in a victor and a loser, but not necessarily this time involving the destruction of the latter.
I PRO EDP RPS ASURA
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by I PRO EDP RPS ASURA »

Snuggle wrote:that's very interesting, can you tell me more about it, ebis? (:
Bishop wrote:WOWOWOWOWOWO NOT HERE TOO
Snuggle wrote:BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
Plike
Drops
Drops