[Beta] Conflict Vanguard

Find an awesome guild to join or a not so awesome one.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

[Beta] Conflict Vanguard

Post by Haelstrom »

This thread is a "in progress" depiction of the new guild I have created.
------------------[Focus]------------------

I have every intent of capturing and in the future, maintaining every WoE castle excluding Baby WoE which I find irrelevant (although I won't discourage this either). My eventual goal will be to control all major WoE castles at all times, ergo establishing something of an eco dictatorship. I will accept no alliances - all guilds save our own will be enemy guilds, and thus be crushed the second they are encountered. This includes friendly guilds throughout the week, alt guilds, former guilds we may respectively have belonged to - if the guild's name isn't specifically [Conflict Vanguard], their members will be removed from the given theater of war by force and their flag assimilated.

This having been said: I feel transitioning straight from guild conception to active WoE would be foolish.

Ergo, upon my opening of this guild, I will initiate a farming phase. Guild leveling, individual leveling, gear farming, BG farming, gear and material farming, MVP'ing, member recruiting, all a matter of course. Amassing resources is what any wise warring faction would do.

When I feel our forces are adequate, the next phase will be the [Active WoE] phase. At this point, every WoE at every possible juncture will be hit in full force and crushed prior to being defended.
This is not to say your participation requires you to WoE, but that you must in some way contribute. Buffing during WoE time, helping farm, these type of things are acceptable.

------------------[Conduct]------------------
  • In guild chat, I prefer you speak English. Outside of guild chat, any language is of course fine, but it's much easier for us to speak one language in guild chat to avoid confusion.
  • We're not uptight pricks, but we're not going to tolerate acts of racism and general douchebaggery from guild members. If I find out you're representing CV poorly, rest assured you and your alts will be gone.
  • If I don't see you on for a period of time, I'll likely expel you from the guild roster. Not to worry, I'll re-invite when you're back - I know life and leisure call. But, guild slots are reserved for active players.
  • While I'll try to hear you out and listen to your side of the story, if I ban you from the guild, I usually have pretty damnably good reasoning for doing so ahead of time.
  • We will have a guild storage, but you have to play fairly often and earn my trust to be given the password to avoid guild looters.
Guild events will occur regularly, probably between Saturday Afternoon & Night WoE as I find this to be a peak time. Showing up isn't required, but you'll miss out on awesome time.
------------------[Cross-Guild Interactions]------------------
  • In WoE, we'll destroy every guild we come across without a moment's hesitation. Out of WoE however, they're just other players. In short, no point in guild aggression.
  • We will BG with any guild or guild-less players that wish to. We will not view BGs as GvG, but as a way of getting multiple players superior PvP gear. Other guilds will not show us the same courtesy as a heads-up, but that is precisely why we will prove superior to them.
  • We will be mocked until we're at full strength, then we'll be complained about when we're repeatedly victorious. Get used to it. Successful guilds are rarely liked.
FINALLY: we will have a message boards and home blog, I recommend checking both often. I will post vague approaches to WoE on these as well. Take note I pride myself in creating offensive & defensive approaches where even when other guilds try to "spy," seeing it does not help them at all in stopping it. Ergo, both will be public, and have a wealth of resources.
That is all for now. Opening phase will be announced when I say it is so. I need to go eat bagels.

Eat them menacingly.
Roy Revant
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: [Beta] Conflict Vanguard

Post by Roy Revant »

Well, this does sounds interesting and promising, I would like to give it a try.

Do you take people from all the globe? Like, no problem as long as there is an assistance to the WoEs?
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Nationality is completely irrelevant. I don't care if you're from the moon firing gobs of paper. Help fight the good fight and you're in.
im so brooklyn
Poring
Poring

Post by im so brooklyn »

LOL, I'll be seeing you in WoE.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

On a seemingly unrelated note Hael, it seems haelstrom.net is no longer flagged as a dangerous site. Grats.

Also the pictures are pretty good :)
/right