Delirium

Find an awesome guild to join or a not so awesome one.
EnigmatiC DreaM
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Delirium

Post by EnigmatiC DreaM »

Guild name:
Delirium

Guild Hometown:
Geffen <3

Guild leader:
EnigmatiC DreaM

Co-Leader/s:
CreEydor

Guild Main Goal:
Our main goal is to have fun as a guild, as well as enjoying WoE and owning and defending castles, Mainly for Second Edition.

Guild Rules:
1-Respect ALL guild members AND players, treat them well and never bully/abuse/disrespect or any of the sort.

2- HAVE FUN !!!! Our major goal is to have FUN in this guild along with growing and getting stronger !!

3- Guild chat is to be in ENGLISH only.

4- Avoid RELIGIOUS TALK and POLITICS because its a sensitive topic and we are here to have fun not to create enemies.

5- Do not scam or trick any guild members along with other players in the server, We don't want scammers in our guild.

6- Do not create drama in the guild and do not bring your outer drama into the guild, we want to HAVE FUN !

7-be ACTIVE, We don't want players who just get on WoE then log off and never be seen again, till next WoE. and its alright if you can't WoE for sometime, just give us a reason why you can't for now.

8- ATTEND AT LEAST OUR OFFICIAL WOE(Which is the 2.0(SE))

9- Those who miss WoE for more than 2 weeks with no notification will be kicked from guild.(You may get an invite later if you give me the reason why you missed it)

What we need:
Players who are active, enjoying helping others and majorly, fighting as a guild

Classes that we need:
At the moment any class is okay, we normally don't restrict about classes, you can play with any char you like.

How can you join us:
Simply, go to our forums http://www.delirium.projectr.ca and Apply at the Application forum. After you do that either come to Geffen(You may find me or CreEydor) and you will get an invite.
Eydor
Poring
Poring

Re: Delirium

Post by Eydor »

I love this guild!!