Game Crashing Only on Full Screen Mode

Can't Install? Sprite Errors? Tell us here! This is designated for client problems.
ChiCho
Poring
Poring

Game Crashing Only on Full Screen Mode

Post by ChiCho »

The game keeps crashing on me every time i play in full screen mode. I just re installed windows XP on the computer and their is no error report in the Even Log.
I can play in windowed and never have a problem but sicne the screen is so far from me i say about 7 feet since i use a TV its kinda hard to see on windowd mode sometimes.
Anyways i checked the temps on Video Card and CPU its not an over heating issue.
This is the 5th time it crashes in full screen mode only since i began to play which was 2 days ago...
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Game Crashing Only on Full Screen Mode

Post by Koma »

Considering that Kiana has gone over this issue a bit with you, the only other thing that I can add to check is whether or not your computer is getting enough power/electricity. BSoDs are usually caused by faulty memory or miscalculations in processing due to lack of power -- which are sometimes a result of overheating (but that has already been eliminated as a cause).

iRO actually has a FAQ dedicated to BSoDs for their client (http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/support/q ... eSeqNo=244) so this doesn't seem like too much of an isolated issue, but this is one of the first times we've heard it here.