Pretend Murder

Find any advantageous bugs someone probably didn't want you to find? Tell us. This is designated for in-game issues.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Pretend Murder

Post by Kiana »

It seems theres a little issue with the location of Granny in bthe quest for the pretend murder.
Its either the some guides you can find online are wrong concering this or eAthena has a bug with the location. We will investigate this further but for now the location you can find the Granny to make the Pretend Muder is the following; payon_in01,99,72

Bug Reported by: Freecs

The Following is also EAthena's script and Ive highlighted the Location;
//==========================================================================================//
// Pretend Murdered quest
//==========================================================================================//
payon_in01,99,72,4 script Granny 103,{
if (checkweight(908,1) == 0) {
mes "^3355FFWait a second! Right now, you're carrying too many items with you. Please come back after putting some of your things into Kafra Storage.^000000";
close;
}
if (countitem(1049) > 3) {
mes "[Granny]";
mes "I wish I could make some clothing for my grandchildren for the festival season...";
next;
mes "[Granny]";
mes "Oh! Would you give me your ^3355FFSkirt of Virgin^000000? I'd need four of them. Please, I'm begging you.";
next;
switch(select("Alright.:No way!")) {
case 1:
delitem 1049,4; //Skirt_Of_Virgin
mes "[Granny]";
mes "Oh! Thank you so much~ Now I can make some clothes for Kitty Cutty~";
next;
mes "[Granny]";
mes "Ah, Wait! I almost forgot. I was quite a popular actress back in my youth. My actor friends gave me a wedding present when I left the Troupe. I've kept it to remind me of those precious times.";
next;
mes "[Granny]";
mes "If it's okay...";
mes "I'd like to give you this.";
next;
getitem 2293,1; // Pretend_Murdered
mes "[Granny]";
mes "Goodbye, adventurer~!";
mes "Thank you for making an old woman so happy...";
close;
case 2:
mes "[Granny]";
mes "*Sigh* How can I get ^3355FFSkirt of Virgin^000000 by myself? I'm just so weak and feeble, even rolling in my rocking chair exhausts me. *Sniff* All I want is to make my grandchildren happy...";
close;
}
}
else {
mes "[Granny]";
mes "I gather Mushrooms on the Mountain of Payon everyday. Time passes and before I know it, it's already fesitval season. I wish I could make clothing for my family this time of the year.";
next;
mes "[Granny]";
mes "...";
mes "But for that, I need ^3355FF4 Skirt of Virgin^000000...";
next;
mes "[Granny]";
mes "Young traveler, please help me. When you find some ^3355FFSkirt of Virgin^000000, please bring them to me. I'd really appreciate it...";
close;
}
}