Death Guidance.

Find any advantageous bugs someone probably didn't want you to find? Tell us. This is designated for in-game issues.
Roy Revant
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Death Guidance.

Post by Roy Revant »

It has come to my attention that the MVP Tendri Lion does not drops said item as indicated in RMS, yet in some other private servers it indeed drops it.

The thing is that other official databases show that the monster does drop the sword at 1% base, as shown here:
On this list
There appears the item Death Guidance, and if you click it, it directs here.

As shown above, an official database indicates that Tendri Lion drops the item, and so does a Doddle-database as shown here.

I already talked with a GM about it, and I was informed that if I could provide with info that indicated that the item is an official drop, it could get implemented, and well, here it is.

Thank you for your time.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Death Guidance.

Post by Koma »

This will be added in as it's most likely another one of those newer drops that have yet to be pushed to eAthena (RMS follows eAthena databases as well).

It should be viewed similarly to when we added in the Thief Ring viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1480&p=5252&hilit=Thief+Ring#p5252 / viewtopic.php?f=14&t=841&p=4137. However, I may increase the Thief Ring drop rate considering we put it at card-drop rate originally.

Thanks for the report!
Roy Revant
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Roy Revant »

Alright, thank you for the change.

Now, sorry to bother again, but there is this another item called Tendrilion Leather [1], and, as seen in one of the links above (the Doddler-database one), it is dropped with a base of 5%, which would be 50%.

Not too big as the DG, but still, it would be good to have it around as well, since well, its pretty much basically the same issue as the DG, just that its another item.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to the PM, although I did see it. This is queued for this week's maintenance -- however may be at a reduced rate for the time being as it passes the verification process (most likely won't be though considering its an MVP drop -- and compared to other MVP drops).

For reference: Heavenly Maiden Robe[1] is dropped off of Gloom Under Night at 10% base which is the same DEF, but lacking in the elemental defense.