What a pain >.>

Bots, Scammers, Cheaters, Hisame/Koma. Post it here!
Ran
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

What a pain >.>

Post by Ran »

I'm not sure if this is reportable under Rule #13 or if I really want this person punished. Can a GM disconnect all these merchies please? I know some people might find it funny, but really it's just annoying.

Welcome back Haelstrom, but stop being a jerk. Please.

Here's my shop:

~Drink in my hand and my heart on the dance-floor~
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What a pain >.>

Post by Koma »

Considering we've been getting enough complaints about the methodology including the Hali case. It is becoming more of an issue with rule #1 -- in terms of intentional harassment.

It's starting to hit that line becoming more and more similar to what we experienced with Khali before -- in the early days of the server. Nothing more, nothing less and still #13.

NOTE: Moved to Report Lusers since this would indeed be a Luser case. Excess vendors moved as well -- not disconnected, muted, or banned for reference.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Amatsu Merchants.

Post by Haelstrom »

About the only relevant forum I could utilize, though this is less a question than it may seem.

I've scoped Amatsu for about a week and a half, it's been vacant even during Saturday WoE. There are currently 6 merchants, all of which are vending actual items with reasonable prices. I would like to know if this can be acknowledged ahead of time, in before someone crying on these forums about how said merchants offend their culture.

For the record:
  • All are to the side of the major core of the town.
  • None are obscuring NPCs in the slightest.
  • All are actually vending.
I am bringing this up ahead of time, again, to nip in the bud any absurdity like the last time I placed merchants up, in which case:
  • I and the administrators got into a tiffy-fit on Ventrilo.
  • A guild threw a tantrum (and I received some death threats over whispers interestingly, those were hilarious.)
  • The flood gates to QQ waves were opened wide.
Again, these merchants are fewer in number, vend sensible items, are in a vacant town I myself will be utilizing as my new guild's save spot, and are in no way violating any of the rules established on this server. This is again being brought up here with a simple "yay/nay" notice to avoid the chaos, hostility, and general stupidity of the last instance, and I think all involved parties can (or should) agree avoiding that fiasco occurring again is optimal.

Thank you for your time.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Amatsu Merchants.

Post by Koma »

Merged.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Amatsu Merchants II.

Post by Haelstrom »

Since Koma appears to be confused, I'm going to hope this time he attempts to read the thread instead of merging it with an unrelated incident in a poor semblance of wit. Oh I know how difficult reading can be to some, but what is life without its challenges? Crossing my fingers for you Koma.

About the only relevant forum I could utilize, though this is less a question than it may seem.

I've scoped Amatsu for about a week and a half, it's been vacant even during Saturday WoE. There are currently 6 merchants, all of which are vending actual items with reasonable prices. I would like to know if this can be acknowledged ahead of time, in before someone crying on these forums about how said merchants offend their culture.

For the record:

* All are to the side of the major core of the town.
* None are obscuring NPCs in the slightest.
* All are actually vending.

I am bringing this up ahead of time, again, to nip in the bud any absurdity like the last time I placed merchants up, in which case:

* I and the administrators got into a tiffy-fit on Ventrilo.
* A guild threw a tantrum (and I received some death threats over whispers interestingly, those were hilarious.)
* The flood gates to QQ waves were opened wide.

Again, these merchants are fewer in number, vend sensible items, are in a vacant town I myself will be utilizing as my new guild's save spot, and are in no way violating any of the rules established on this server. This is again being brought up here with a simple "yay/nay" notice to avoid the chaos, hostility, and general stupidity of the last instance, and I think all involved parties can (or should) agree avoiding that fiasco occurring again is optimal.

Thank you for your time.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Re: Amatsu Merchants II.

Post by Dowe »

tl;dr

As long as they aren't just there for the hell of being there.
/right
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Dowe wrote:tl;dr

As long as they aren't just there for the hell of being there.
Not only completely irrelevant, their express "purpose" does not violate any of the rules unless you want to be vague and attribute it to "common sense" or "stupidity," in which case I demand 4/5ths of the server be imprisoned right now. So long as I follow vendor rules, don't insult anyone with the shop names in a direct or indirect fashion, etc. - I should be able to create the word Akubalibalikz out of them in Prontera and in fact, I just might. Personal like or dislike is to an absurd degree not relevant, which is largely part of the problem in the first two "cases" if you want to call them that.

tl;dr: [Slaps you across the face.]

Shut up Dowe!
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Haelstrom wrote:Since Koma appears to be confused, I'm going to hope this time he attempts to read the thread instead of merging it with an unrelated incident in a poor semblance of wit. Oh I know how difficult reading can be to some, but what is life without its challenges? Crossing my fingers for you Koma.
I did read it. There was no question or even a question mark even though you figured it should be in "Questions" -- so merged it with a topic that applied. It seemed more to be rambling and while I did actually have it in Comments & Suggestions first for awhile, decided it was more a response to the previous thread. Thus, it was merged with the Report Lusers post.

For reference, I actually suggested Haelstrom go somewhere on the server not bothering people to do this so more power to his post. Hardly consider it a tiffy-fit when all I said was "go right on ahead" but if you want to take it that way..

EDIT: Merged again. Still no question involved (besides the philosophical question of what is life without challenges) and going through the same steps as the previous. Moving it out of Resolved and unlocking though since it seems that a response is desired. Let me know if you actually know it's moved here though so we don't continue going through this process.