Hali> Will dance for munneh.

Your own drawings and designs. Make a name for yourself.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Hali> Will dance for munneh.

Post by Hali »

First of all- sorry for my crappy english.

Hey guys.

In my short life of 18 years I used to draw alot of crap, mostly currently fandoms. Since RO is a fandom that I'm drawing about since like 2 years now, I thought that it might help me to stay trained drawingwise if I'd offer you guys something you just CAN'T reject.

My idea was to draw a character-sketch of your beloved mainchar, or whatever you'd like me to. It has to be a RO Character, Peco/Falcon/Homunculus can be added, also like wolves to hunterclasses if you want it and I feel like it.
The price for each sketch would be around 5m to 10m zeny, depending on the class. Meaning if theres alot of armor thats rather tough to draw, like from Paladins and Lord Knights, also Sinxes, or alot of details, or maybe it's the most simple one to draw. (I'm not sure about the prices yet, because it might seem too high for a simple sketch, but I guess we can figure something more decent out when it comes this far.)

For you to see what you'd be paying for, some samples:

There you go. I hope that thread is gonna have some replies. I friggin' need munneh. Lol

Find something to live for,
and protect it.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Re: Hali> Will dance for munneh.

Post by Haelstrom »

Rather poor on the money-side at the moment, but I'll have it back up quickly; so when I do, I'll likely request an illustration of my Stalker, Haelstrom.

I'm thinking I'd either like him to be right behind someone with a knife raised in the air, one-handed, ready to slam it into them - or..

HAVE HIS ARMS WRAPPED AROUND THEM, STRIPPING THEM.

Whichever sounds more entertaining to you. Look forward to seeing this get some work, you draw extremely well Hali.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

Aw, thanks Haels. I already have something in my mind, I'll look wich version works best and tell you later how it went.

/kis

and protect it.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I totally want my high priest with all her headgears, leaning on the emperium in kind of a cool but cute smexy way. Then I'll add the bubble text saying "My Emp Bish". *-*
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

@may: Uh.. okay. I'll think about that later when I slept. xD lawl

@Haelstrom: 1st sketches. (Those are FAR from being finished.)

lmao
I hate that pose, I gave up on that when I seemed to be too tired. Will make it cleaner later.
Memo: should make less colorful.

Something more serious, thats rather the kind of pictures I usually do, but its not really 'haelstrom' enough.

I couldn't decide. D: Tell me wich one you want, or if you just want both.

and protect it.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

Okie Dokie!! :333

Details

Sorta of like, just her leaning on the emperium, with all her headgears. Maybe with a smile/smirk, Kind of want it in a cute, but cool sense of way. Not to much leaning, but not too much lined up against it. Maybe have one foot up leaning against the emperium it's hard to explain...although as a high priest her leg will be showing a lot cause of that LOL, you can ask me about that in PMs or something anyway! Then I want a bubble thought or a talking bubble saying "My Emp Bish" with a little heart going like this ~<3

Also, can you show the eyes? I don't want her to have black eyes from the mask, make it smexy on the eyes and mask part. Since I'm not sure how it would look like cute. xD Which ever works for you on the eyes.

Last edited by MayChan on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaraki
Poring
Poring

Post by Zaraki »

Nvm
Last edited by Zaraki on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

Okay that all sounds pretty good. Give me a bit of time to finish the pic for Haelstrom first. Then I'll take care of MayChans pic. And so on.

and protect it.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

Sorry for the doublepost.

Haels, you pic is done. Lmao.

(The link: http://i49.tinypic.com/219b1gz.jpg)
I think the price is okay with 8,5 m. (alot of friggin fur qq)

Maychan I'm just starting with your pic.

and protect it.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

I really like it so far, I can't wait to see the finished picture! Make sure you add the pipe, it will had +coolness to her hahaha. I think the leg that is up looks a bit funny, but I dunno if you're finished with that part or not, but i like it overall