Hali> Will dance for munneh.

Your own drawings and designs. Make a name for yourself.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Re: Hali> Will dance for munneh.

Post by Hali »

Current status: (still not done, swt)

Gonna be slightly coloured, cleaner, face will gonna have some more expression, maybe I put a 'shadow' of Mais face in a bigger size in the background, so you can see her eyes better. Right side gonna be bigger, so the speachbubble isn't so squeezed. (means I'll resize it later)
Aaand yea the hand is crippled yet. asdf

@Zaraki: Any explanation why you take your order back? Because I already started. Bleh

@Haels: I lower the price to 7m. 8,5m seemed a bit much to me.

Find something to live for,
and protect it.
Slightly Stoopid
Poring
Poring

Post by Slightly Stoopid »

I request a pic of the sexiest clown on amistr!! /gg If you could add a schweeeeet guitar in the pic that would be great. Maybe with the sexiest dancer peeking from behind?? The rest is up to your creativity /right

I think you have the pic of him already =o
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

It's looking extremely awesome hali, got any price check on it so I actually go hunting x.x
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

@Cudi: Sure <3

@MayChan: Uhh That one was ez so far so I guess I'm good with 6m. /dum

and protect it.
Sythis
Drops
Drops

Post by Sythis »

Wow, That look great Hali. I might have to put some request in some time. I'll wait tell after you get current requests finished.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Your work is amazing Hali, Good Job!
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

Hali, I was wondering if it was possible to make a quick change from mask to black glasses, cause I just got it recently and it looks so friggin sexy x.x just wondering.
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

Questions~~

Are you able to draw two of our chars in one picture? If yush, how much would that cost? o:
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

Ohoo many replies /drool I appreciate.
(had a lazy evening yesterday so no progress with mais pic yet, sry. xD)

@Sythis: Looking forward to your order. ;D~

@Kiana: Kewl, GM support, asd. Thanks Kiana. <3

@MayChan: Of course, Ma'am~! Such little changes are my speciality *blahblah*. Also I didn't like to draw the mask that much 8D~ Glasses gonna be ez.

@Clandestine: OH RIGHT. I forgot to tell you sumthin, people.

OF COURSE I DRAW COUPLES. *pant* I'd love to. Price would be between 7-10m then. /no1 (10m really only if its gonna have a huge amount of details or really annoying poses or something and we can always talk about the price later, I'm not that stiff about that)

And yer I'm working on your pictures. :3~ Sorry for the little delay.

Edit: Actually, I think it's a good idea to let you guys set the amount of money that you can spend yourself, and I'll draw something thats worth as much. Like you can tell me you wanna spend 10m and I'll draw it amazingly clean and maybe with a detailed Background, decently coloured and all that. Or maybe you just want a cheap 'portrait' of your char for not more than 5m to put it into an avatar or signature, so I could just do that then. (ofc with an individual pose :3~)
So it would be helpful if you tell me how much you wanna pay the next time anyone wants a new pic. /ok

and protect it.
Muffin
Drops
Drops

Post by Muffin »

Hali,

I'm interested in getting a group photo of well, the original Rule 8, formerly known as Legendary. It'd be Me, Arisu, Emmie, Mage, Starman, Lizarius, Jaffer, Kiniko, Wynd, Raaze, and Janks. That's like, 55m soooo, I won't bother you for that for a long time.