Hali> Will dance for munneh.

Your own drawings and designs. Make a name for yourself.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Re: Hali> Will dance for munneh.

Post by Hali »

Your pic's done, May.

Black/white version.

6m plzkthx. /ok

@Muffin: Lmfao. Okay, This got some few requirements.

1rst: I need a Screenshot of every single char that you want on the Pic, wearing the headgears that you'd like them to wear.
2nd: I need one word or sentence describing every persons personality, you can tell them to find out a word describing theirselves and post it here tho.
3rd: 11 people or so just is TOO MUCH to draw in a quality like the pictures I drew before. It'd take a long, long (friggin LONG) time to get a pic like this done. I'd like you to maybe cut the number of persons down a bit. I tried that with 8 persons once and only could finsih it to 50% because while I was actually drawing, the guildmembers magically dissapeared. o.O
Or if you'd be okay with a rather rough sketch of the grouppic I think I could do it a bit faster. :/

*cough* Oh well.

Find something to live for,
and protect it.
Slightly Stoopid
Poring
Poring

Post by Slightly Stoopid »

MayChan wrote:Hali, I was wondering if it was possible to make a quick change from mask to black glasses, cause I just got it recently and it looks so friggin sexy x.x just wondering.
Could you do the same for me? I also got black glasses xD /drool
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

Black glasses on a guy? D= I smell ghey. /shy

and protect it.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

That looks amazing Hali, I really love it! I'll has your money soon =3
Sythis
Drops
Drops

Post by Sythis »

Well
I think I'll make a request. However. It isn't just me. Me and Tri-Edge want a duo picture, on our Assassin Cross's. Have us both back-to-back in our action stance like we would be in after we Sonic Blow'd someone. Maybe we can meet in game to show you our different appearance.

When it comes to the picture details. We was thinking in a dark area. No background detail just a black background. Rather hard to visibly see us all the way clear. Weapons in hand of course. And maybe a slight aura, that matches our personal color. Mine purple and Tri-Edge's red.

Tri-Edge should post on here to give any changes he thinks should be made and such. I was thinking maybe 7-9 mil?
If you want more, please don't hesitate to say so.
Tri Edge
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Tri Edge »

lol I pretty much request the same thing that Sythis does, except I was also hoping that you could make us look as evil as possible xP lol and uh.. maybe like a few dead bodies around us with us standing in a pool of blood or something. Also if you could some how give our weapons a slight glint to them with like blood and poison on them... that would be cool as well, heh, but yea, make the picture as dark and sinister looking as you can.

<Is ready to be blown away by the awesomeness> /drool
Sythis
Drops
Drops

Post by Sythis »

I personally don't think the bodies will be necessary, nor the blood/poison on the weapon. However, If you do not mind it Hali. It would be an awesome plus. If that gonna require more pay. Completely understandable and worth it to me. I am willing to pay what ever you need.
Zaraki
Poring
Poring

Post by Zaraki »

what do you think the price for my picture will be? cuz im trying to save to buy my orlean gloves in ro so i really cant spend too much.
Hali
Drops
Drops

Post by Hali »

@Sythis and Tri Edge: Okay. I took screenshots of you and gonna start drawing after I finished cudis pic.

Like I offered sythis I could make a wallpaper for everyone out of the pictures I sent you. Just tell me the size of your screen or wich size it should have and I'll simply add some color on one sides and some background elements, for mays pic some more emp crystals in the corner for example. or for sythis and tris pic maybe a skull or corpses. /no1 It's not gonna add more costs.

Same with Avatars or Signatures. I could draw a character portrait of your char into a signature picture format for 1-2m each. Just ask me for it if youre interested. /ok

@May: Munneh received. <3

Good night ppl~!

Edit: @Zaraki: Depends on how much wanna spend really. :3

and protect it.
Zaraki
Poring
Poring

Post by Zaraki »

Same with Avatars or Signatures. I could draw a character portrait of your char into a signature picture format for 1-2m each.

i wouldnt mind paying this for an avatar and a signature. the avatar being just a portrait and the signature of me casting Meteor storm.