Show me your Signature!

Your own drawings and designs. Make a name for yourself.
Milk
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Show me your Signature!

Post by Milk »

Well basicly I love to make Signatures or other Artworks, so I wonder if there are any others out there with talent or the same hoby? Well... since I made that Thread I am starting...

The one im currently using when I am not active at a RO Forum.

Image -
For a Friend of mine

also for a friend

this one I made to take away, so if someone wants it - tell me!

i still love this one.

For a old Friend of mine, almost the same nickname lulz.

Yeah a little bit old.

very simple but i like it, also one of my Oldest.

Well yeah, thats all for the moment + a few RO Sprite Signatures I made like the one in my Signature, maybe I'll post those someday. =)

I'd love to see comments or critique! :D

Milk~
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Show me your Signature!

Post by Syze »

your style is nice, all of them are good- to be specific:

for 2nd one i think it looks like it has a lot of potential but too many scanlines and not enough of a focal point

6&7 are my favs, really well done
Milk
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Milk »

Syze wrote:your style is nice, all of them are good- to be specific:

for 2nd one i think it looks like it has a lot of potential but too many scanlines and not enough of a focal point

6&7 are my favs, really well done
Thank you and well, yeah i didn't take the 2nd one to serious, maybe i'll overdo that one.. Sometime =D
Yeah, in all the time i have done that stuff, i have really developed my own style btu i am always looking for some new styles that i like to try me in that..
I really want to start with bigger Artworks too, but needs a little time and experience so, i'll see when I will be able.

Maybe I'll start taking a few Requests, i dunno tbh.
Milk
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Milk »

Sorry for dbl Post. But made this one because I was bored:

Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

last ones sick

you should make me a sig :>
HellsFire
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by HellsFire »

last one is awsm :3
Lisawicakes
Poring
Poring

Post by Lisawicakes »

(; Maybe we should exchange signatures one day. I have a few things I would say though. Maybe lessen the quality or opacity of the diagonol fill it. It's too strong in my opinion. I forgot what else I was going to say but I doubt it was all 'omg, i hate it' status. But yeah, main problem for me was the diagonal fill ins.

^ my latest signature. (: I made that in about.. 20 minutes.
Milk
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Milk »

To HellsFire and Syze, do you mean the one I posted or currently using? =)

Lisawicakes wrote:(; Maybe we should exchange signatures one day. I have a few things I would say though. Maybe lessen the quality or opacity of the diagonol fill it. It's too strong in my opinion. I forgot what else I was going to say but I doubt it was all 'omg, i hate it' status. But yeah, main problem for me was the diagonal fill ins.

Do you mean the Scanlines? At the moment I really don't know what you mean with "Maybe lessen the quality or opacity of the diagonol fill it. It's too strong in my opinion." Sorry.
But yeah maybe we could exchange some .PSD sometime =)
And thank you for the honest critique, I am really glad someone does that haha.
Ur Signature is really cute, nice work and Sprite edit but i honestly can't read the pixelfont above "digitalwings".
I can read ".... ... gfx pls." What is the rest? =D
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

Lisawicakes wrote:(; Maybe we should exchange signatures one day. I have a few things I would say though. Maybe lessen the quality or opacity of the diagonol fill it. It's too strong in my opinion. I forgot what else I was going to say but I doubt it was all 'omg, i hate it' status. But yeah, main problem for me was the diagonal fill ins.

man how you make that RO characters so nice :O. You make them self?
Lisawicakes
Poring
Poring

Post by Lisawicakes »

Milk wrote:Do you mean the Scanlines? At the moment I really don't know what you mean with "Maybe lessen the quality or opacity of the diagonol fill it. It's too strong in my opinion." Sorry.
But yeah maybe we could exchange some .PSD sometime =)
And thank you for the honest critique, I am really glad someone does that haha.
Ur Signature is really cute, nice work and Sprite edit but i honestly can't read the pixelfont above "digitalwings".
I can read ".... ... gfx pls." What is the rest? =D
I just call them fills. LOL. Playing with the opacity of the layer where the scanlines are would help the image lighten up a little instead of being so sharp with the lines. And it says ilu. I know it's hard to read at that part but it's kay. (:

Uhm, I do the background myself with original photoshop brushes and add in a CD4 at the end. I just like to sprite edit my sprites. (: Also, maybe use the color balance tool once in awhile. It actually does help your signature/image look better.