Justice.

Your own drawings and designs. Make a name for yourself.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Justice.

Post by Haelstrom »

That I am.

Incidentally, made this today.

[For those unaware, click the + in the upper left corner of the image.] I swear, I think 240x240 is a little limiting, especially in signatures. 250h, 400w feels more natural there. But, regardless.

First, I created the Stalker from a base Stalker male sprite, and used the head as a rough guiding point for two different helmets + a bandana in the database I heavily edited. Then, took the base bandana design [the mouth piece] and elongated it a pixel so the helmet would align with it.

After getting the Stalker's clothing done and making the colors more vivid, I created the axes by taking already existing single-bladed axe sprites, giving them a much longer handle, and making them double-headed as well as a far warmer hue. Dual wielding double-headed halberds.

Next, I took a screenshot in Rachel with my Stalker in Tunnel Drive, and used the spot he was at as a base shadow for the Stalker sprite. I then made the scene go from day to night, gave the lamps some semblance of illumination, and gave some shadows behind the Stalker rather than just a circle at his feet.

Finally, I created the aura which is super gangster and hot-blooded versus the standard bubbly sparkly one, slapped out the image in the upper-right, gave it an ace border and hosted it. Signature/avatar fodder.