Feeling Artsy

Your own drawings and designs. Make a name for yourself.
Yasuo
Poring
Poring

Feeling Artsy

Post by Yasuo »

Helloooo AmistrRO~

I'm new here - I've thought of posting in the Welcome section, but I have no clue what to say besides "Hey", so.. might as well introduce myself with one of my hobbies~! ^^

I've been playing the last two days or so, got a Knight called Dion and while I was playing today I felt like doodling whenever I had to wait for my SP to recover xD.. yea.. it's nothing great or breathtaking, but I'll try and post some more sketches or finished pictures when I get some, it's the first time I'm doing RO related stuff and it feels great! So.. If anyone of you has a neat idea for a sketch, please don't hesitate to mention it. Iiiiii never run out of ideas, but I like community interaction :3, so you can expect more ugly sketches either way!

Oh yea, I could tell you a tiny bit about myself while I'm at it.. Uhm, I've played RO for quite a few years, but nearing the end I was doing GM stuff exclusively, Spriting/Ingame Support and Technical Support, and the nasty NPC-scripting, although I only had to proofread the code most of the time.. Yeeea, now that you've received all those useless information I present to you - moar useless stuff:

Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Feeling Artsy

Post by Kiana »

Wow, I love the last one, it's amazing:)
Yasuo
Poring
Poring

Post by Yasuo »

Kiana wrote:Wow, I love the last one, it's amazing:)
Ah, thank you =D
Pooklet
Poring
Poring

Post by Pooklet »

Your lineart is amazing! I can only imagine what the finished products, coloured up, would look like! You should post moar!
Every mushroom cloud has it's silver lining.