Hide bug in Juperos

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
Amelie
Poring
Poring

Hide bug in Juperos

Post by Amelie »

Ok, 12938129371 servers and this is the first server where the mobs @ juperos can hit me even when im hiding and grimming and it's really getting annoying please fix :<
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hide bug in Juperos

Post by Kiana »

We will look into this.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Actually I was doing it before and it was fine (as in its not a hide bug). Most likely you are suffering from damage lag. (Where the monster hits you but it only appears to register a short time after the animation). This is no fault of the server, usually it is simply because of your internet connection (and its reliability) and/or your distance from the server.

It just means you cant be so reckless while training and you need to ensure there is a significant gap between them and you before you hide (I get the same problem and have trained there fine). I practically get it on all servers I play on to some degree. You would be surprised how many people get it in fact. Most people just don't realize until they do something like train at Juperous.

If your problem isn't that then I don't know what it is.
/right
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Please check to see if this issue still exists. Adjustments were made earlier which are still an unofficial update until confirmed that it resolves the issue. Dowe is very close to what we believe it is.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Well I haven't tried in a while, nor was I there very long...

But I tested it out for about 5-10 minutes just then and I had little trouble in terms of being hit out of hide (compared with last time I tried a few months ago), but there might be an issue concerning damage being displayed after damage is applied. To be honest I probably wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking for it and I frankly don't care either. (It is possible at the same time that I just haven't looked that closely before or that I'm just not use to it).

Anyway. All the same to me. Amelie should be the one to comment.

Edit: Seems fine for me. I'd say it is working perfectly (for now at least).
/right