~asd

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

~asd

Post by Dowe »

Ok, I've been putting up with this guy for a few days now and I'm sick of it. Screenshots are pretty self explanatory but this has been happening on every single character of mine (even ones named strangely so he couldn't know it was me).

Ill give a bit of background: A few of us were chilling in town when a merchant (~yawn) starts spamming random crap nonstop. It was basically spamming "asda", "fdsdf", "dfsqqw", etc... a good 20-30 times. (No SS of it since when I started to screen shot everything, that part was already out of the chat box). Brentwood asked him to stop and the merchant began to insult Brent. I was mentioning that the merchant was probably "~asd" who has done this sort of thing to me before. (And that is about where the screen shots start from).

Edit: Seems I don't have all of the screen shots Of this section. You can imagine it continues. (Guess I wasn't pressing Print Screen or something).

So after that he walks away and we continue chatting. ~asd comes back and begins insulting me again. And now another person "Shirayuki" begins to join in.

This last one was insult directed at me after a good 5 minutes of chat inactivity. >_>

I know he is going to continue insulting everyone. So expect more threads of this nature, because I'm sick of it.
/right
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Re: ~asd

Post by Kiana »

Thank you for the report.