demonize~ and Proj. A. harassment in Prontera

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
moshimoochi
Poring
Poring

demonize~ and Proj. A. harassment in Prontera

Post by moshimoochi »

demonize~ is a level 99 champ who came over to myself; Dr Gensai and my colleague Flaming Phoenix. After he mentioned his cute name, Proj. A came over as well and started a small flame. I've read a few of your past harassment reports; and they generally involved asking for people to /ex specific users and if the harassment continues to post. I feel that regardless of peoples indiscretions that they should be reported as soon as a problem occurs in order to squash the problem at the source.

They were unprovoked; merely seeing her name caused them to refer to her as "Flaming Gay" or "suppah Gay". In this screen shot; it can be seen that each person harassed her twice each. I am also hovering over demonize~ and his character; to show his guild and etc.

Image Image

In this screen shot I am hovering over Proj. A. so you can also see their name.

Image Image

In this last image; I was asking Phoenix if she knew these two offenders, she said no; In which I offered my report shown here. You can also see Proj. A. making fun one last time of Flaming Phoenix.

Image Image

Thanks again for your concern; I'm glad you looked into my last report as well. Cheers.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Re: demonize~ and Proj. A. harassment in Prontera

Post by Kiana »

Thank you for the report, I will speak to the players in question. And if this happens again, Please let me know.