Inquiry for account lock

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
ohnonohee
Poring
Poring

Inquiry for account lock

Post by ohnonohee »

Hey GMs,would u guys mind to clear my doubt as topic by posting some screenshots of me using hack?In game ID:ohnonohee ohnonohee1 ohnonohee2 ohnonohee3 ohnonohee4 ohnonohee5 ohnonohee6 chick chick1 chick 2

Your effort is much appreciated
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Re: Inquiry for account lock

Post by Dowe »

GMs generally don't do screen shots. Instead they will use the numerous tools or server logs to help detect various illegal or unwanted behavior. I'm afraid in most situations, you must prove your innocence since you have already been proven guilty for one reason or another.

An explanation for your actions perhaps, rather then accusing the GMs of wrong doing straight away.
/right
ohnonohee
Poring
Poring

Post by ohnonohee »

okay well for my cases, i supposed that i've been found guilty by using 3rd party programme for enchancing my double straft speed of my sniper (correct me if im wrong). And my explanation is, i think the reason for me being suspected is beccause of the server log. FYI, my sniper has a aspd of 186, and when im killing some mvp/boss, i can DS the monster until it hardly move and my chatlog keep poping out system message by warning me using RPE/WPE programme. Well, i suppose its a system setting of auto finding hack user by screening too minor skill delay? U guys can test it out in wool or use your own character to test the situation
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

This belongs in "Report Lusers" actually.

You're leaving out a lot of details as well. We can also quote from the saved chatlogs that you understood that you were banned for other reasons such as willing and knowingly MC'ing BGs using that long list of accounts you gave in your original post multiple times even after warnings -- hence why the third-party issue is a moot point as I had originally pointed out. See rule #12 @ http://rules.amistr.net/. Why you went into such detail for another case is beyond me. Contrary to what the other response was, we do keep details on bans and case-handling (screenshots, /savechat, server logs, FRAPS, and what-not if necessary -- we don't like to leave holes for rule breakers or false quotes of staff).

For reference, this was a ban I set in place. Bans are only removable by the GM in question unless there's sufficient reasoning for removal -- so no other GM should really be involved in this case as far as requests for removal go.

I'm just going to quote from the e-mail that you sent me and I had already replied to:
hey GM of amistr,
FYI im the user of the account id:ohnonohee ,my account has been banned and the reason was i used third party programmed according to the GM Kiana. Welll, i would like to clarify the matter. Few days ago, my friend and I, was wondering why my sniper (IGN ohnonohee) is double strafting spikely instead of having 185 aspd which is a weird case. We have been using sniper for few servers and it work well and we can even lock some mvp with 185 aspd double strafting. So we expored this matter by searching information on the internet. We tried to test in the wool server by adjusting the aspd and some cards such as doppelganer and we've try some 0 spike thing in wool server. Then, we realised tat is was my line problem which is a very weird case. When my friend(which is my neighbour as well) used back his own line he can double straft smoothly. So we tot the problem has been solved. When he killing mvp or watever mob wif my sniper and his line, his double strafting speed even trigerred a system message warning him of using third party programme , the message shud be like this i cant remember well.Warning,rpe/wpe programme has been detected. Well, GM i would suggest u tried it out wif my sniper of having 185/186 aspsd pressing double straffting rapidly on some high hp monster,or go wool server keep on double straft the emperium.I bet this situation would occuered too. Well, its not that im arguing my account banned or whatever, this is just some proof im not using third party programme in the real server. If its possible, i would like to have an reply.Thank
My response:
Considering that you’re not arguing your account ban, this seems like a moot point.

Resolved.

Regards,
-Koma
This is now unnecessary and foolish to even continue considering that the issue wasn't argued to begin with. So why start now? This was already resolved long before the ban happened according to your first e-mail. If you think it's something else, file a bug for it.

There's no reason to clear your doubt with anything considering if you weren't using any third-party programs, then you obviously weren't. No one knows this better than yourself. Anything else would just be asking for how things are detected or found out to better circumvent. Especially when this wasn't a third-party program case fully.

Resolved again and Closed.
ohnonohee
Poring
Poring

Inquiry for account lock #2

Post by ohnonohee »

Hey GMs of Amistr, quoting from the reply of GM Koma in my previous topic which has been classified as a resolved topic, yet i believe theres still some doubts that has not been explained. First and foremost, the reason why im posting these topics is mainly to know hat is the offense i made that deserved a permanent ban to all my accounts. Well, the initial reason given by GM Kiana is that i had used third-party programmes so i deserved permanents ban. Immediate action was taken to proof im innocence by sending GM Koma an email. (From the previous topic theres 2 mail attached). Nevertheless, the reply from GM Koma was somehow disapointed me by replying that case resolved since im not argueing for my account ban. Well, one of the sentence i wrote in the mail i sent was nothing more but a polite way to ask for an explanation from the authorities. Well, i apologise if the sentence leads to a wrong information, but may i argue it now? According to the reply of GM Koma at at the previous topic, quoting"There's no reason to clear your doubt with anything considering if you weren't using any third-party programs, then you obviously weren't. No one knows this better than yourself. Anything else would just be asking for how things are detected or found out to better circumvent. Especially when this wasn't a third-party program case fully.", I am certainly sure that i ain't using any 3rd party programme. Well, if this wasn't a third party program case fully, which rule that i offended that deserved a perma ban for all my accounts? Quoting again"You're leaving out a lot of details as well. We can also quote from the saved chatlogs that you understood that you were banned for other reasons such as willing and knowingly MC'ing BGs using that long list of accounts you gave in your original post multiple times even after warnings -- hence why the third-party issue is a moot point as I had originally pointed out. See rule #12 @ http://rules.amistr.net/. Why you went into such detail for another case is beyond me. Contrary to what the other response was, we do keep details on bans and case-handling (screenshots, /savechat, server logs, FRAPS, and what-not if necessary -- we don't like to leave holes for rule breakers or false quotes of staff).. This is the second point that i have some doubt with it. according to the rule, first offense is 1day to 1 week jail, 2nd offense is 1 day-1 week account ban, and the 3rd offense is permanent ban. In this case, i dont think that i deserved a permanent ban for all my accounts as i had not offended it 3 times, please have a check on the records that the GMs team had made.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Inquiry for account lock #2

Post by Koma »

If you say so.

Please read over everything that has been said up until now. It is already clarified. You specifically know already why you were banned and agreed to it and are trying to raise an issue about it now?
( To asdad ) : also i have proof of your multiple useage in MVinf BGs
( To asdad ) : *first
( To asdad ) : *mcing
( From asdad ) : oh
( From asdad ) : tat 1 i admit

( From asdad ) : but i din use any thrid party programme thou
( From asdad ) : i wasnt argueing for my id banned
Multiple usage does not warrant each step -- especially considering that upon registration of the many accounts that you listed, you already agreed to each and every rule listed on the rules page as per the quote from http://join.amistr.net/: "By registering, you agree to all Amistr Rules listed on our Rules pages" multiple times. This emphasizes the rule breaking even further.

As I've already said, there's no purpose discussing that which you already know, agreed to, admitted to, and aren't arguing to begin with. Anyone can clearly see that. So what is this nonsense now?

EDIT: Merged.