MY GTB card

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Re: MY GTB card

Post by minzo »

But anyway, GTB is on shield so it doesnt matter
fail
Poporing
Poporing

Post by fail »

TheBeast wrote:still he never went alone to kill the gtb. We always made a party to go there, i was there all the time to help him out.
gtb = party mvp
^ right click, view image ^.^
dissentient
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by dissentient »

It may even be proper to explain how Storm even comes into the picture. I live in the same city as Storm, along with many more Avalon members, including Hasselhoff, Alexander Anderson, Kino, Lurr, McSureShot, Kimbeatine, Rethar, Katryn, Nimadain and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few more. Some of the aforementioned are not as active as others, but most of us all know each other, have played on previous servers together and a few are completely new to the game.

As Beast mentioned, Storm is practically new to the game, by one token. He's played on 50000x servers his entire RO experience after he gave up on a Low Rate we were at a few years ago. He kills his MVPs in 10 seconds solo, which explains why he's incompetent in a party. Additionally, he's the youngest of our entire group of players, which more than explains his stubborn and selfishness. His reason for departure was over a guild member commenting on his failure to learn Ice Walling. Rather than step up his game, he ragequit, which isn't all that uncommon from my previous experience with him.

Adam, the item was found in a guild party, it belongs in the guild. You leave the guild, you lose your share of the item. Asking to rejoin the guild to use the item is no longer an option. I know you in real life, and I know you well enough to not trust you.
Peroxide
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Peroxide »

Just leave this thread opened and keep it bumped. It's a good example of how players and guilds should not act. The rest of us can learn from this idiocy.

Sadly both Storm and Avalon are losers in this "game" of pointing fingers.

@ Avalon ~ Guildies don't cheat guildies. That's retarded. But yeah, who needs MORALS when playing an MMO? It really was the trolling after the fact that gave me this opinion. It went to far but that's partially GM fault.

@ Storm ~ You're stupid for lending out a GTB... but it's heart warming to know that you at least trusted Biste to act like any ethical person would. We all like to feel secure within the guild we choose but sadly there's really not many of those "comfortable" guilds around. Obviously, in the end, they "stabbed you in the back" or whatever. What hurts the most is you know them IRL, I'm sure. Being screwed over by IRL friends over pixels in an outdated MMO is pathetic. That must really burn man... :\

What bothers me most, personally, is that throughout this whole event, they kinda relished in it and took it way overboard in Prontera with the trolling.

In my opinion, they're both at fault and the GMs should make an example out of them. Delete the card and everybody wins.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

minzo wrote:Dude, matk isnt that hard as asura... /dum
dude, its not about adding "toughness" in the usual sense. GTB makes stalkers on chase walk virtually undetectable. The only thing that can get someone out of chase walk is an AoE spell. All non-matk AoE spells either have a very small AoE [magnum break] or still needs a target to be cast [bowling bash.arrow shower,sharpshootinh]. The only efficient way to unhide a chase-walked stalker is Storm Gust and the like, which now becomes useless with a GTB card.

With a GTB equipped, a stalker is able to practically go anywhere in the castle undetected. In short, Biste can just go beside the emp, or somewhere thats beyond the sight/atk range of anyone and Recall to his hearts content.
Peroxide wrote:

@ Avalon ~ Guildies don't cheat guildies. That's retarded. But yeah, who needs MORALS when playing an MMO? It really was the trolling after the fact that gave me this opinion. It went to far but that's partially GM fault.

What bothers me most, personally, is that throughout this whole event, they kinda relished in it and took it way overboard in Prontera with the trolling.

In my opinion, they're both at fault and the GMs should make an example out of them. Delete the card and everybody wins.

Well card deletion is a very unlikely option. As far as I can see, the card stays to whoever holds it. Its a technicality that cannot be evaded given the present rules, unless the Admin effects another ex post facto rule in reference as per the speedy revision of rules on KS-ing in view of Bloody-Branched/Abra-ed MVPS.

In short. storm was too trusting, poor him. As for avalon's ethics,i've already given a bunch of ten cents on that.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Vico
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Vico »

Storm dies to flying kick to full strip stalking in 1st woe, I said he " you suk" and he goes all EMO and goes on vent and start saying "FUCK U NIGGA !@#$$"" and rage quits and starts his ambition of making Avalon look bad by spreading rumors and advertsiing his dumb "Avalon suks" chatbox in towns.

Basically, Storm CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

OMG AVALON HAS VENT?
fail
Poporing
Poporing

Post by fail »

lets join it for gtb parties
^ right click, view image ^.^
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Vico wrote:Storm dies to flying kick to full strip stalking in 1st woe, I said he " you suk" and he goes all EMO and goes on vent and start saying "FUCK U NIGGA !@#$$"" and rage quits and starts his ambition of making Avalon look bad by spreading rumors and advertsiing his dumb "Avalon suks" chatbox in towns.

Basically, Storm CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
That doesnt touch the GTB issue tho.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Peroxide
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Peroxide »

Yeah I realize that the card itself will never get deleted. TBH, the lame Avalon members will eventually slip up and the GMs will notice. I've seen Duck with her comments. I've talked to Imapler in game and he was nice to me personally, but that's not saying anything really.

Karma doesn't leave misdeeds unpunished though, just have to be patient. /heh