MY GTB card

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
Storm
Poring
Poring

MY GTB card

Post by Storm »

So, hmm, about 2 weeks? after the server, i got a GTB card i looted it, i got it in my invo, i found it, i killed the gtb, non of this guild work crap, sure ppl were down there but to help me find it, i found i looted, i got.
soooooo, recently i let biste barrow my GTB card for WOE, i left Alavon cuz i didnt wanna put up with the stuck up jerks personally, i just want my GTB card back, seriously...they wont give it back/let me use, i think thats pretty rediuclious even if they say "we found it together" its still part mine if u say that, which its not true but still.
and i dont think everyone wants alavon to have GTB.... so this is a warning to tell u all i DID find GTB card.
and that i wanted it back but got rejected? wow.. fun!
-Storm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Re: MY GTB card

Post by Syze »

LOL you are not getting your card back, deal with it and stop making avalon seem like such a bad guy
they're already a bad enough guild
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

tbh as much as i dislike avalon and would like biste to not have a gtb, it was dumb of you to lend such a valuable card. tough luck imo.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

Wow fluff, that sucks. I never lend such things out, only if I REALLY know the ppl and have others account. But what do you want now, that the GM's will give you that card back? I dont think they are gonna do.

P.S how many GTB have you killd? :P
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

PRETTY SURE HE KILLED IT IN THE MIDDLE OF ME CAMPING IT DURING MY MVP SPREE THE FIRST FEW DAYS OF THE SERVER. I HATE YOU.
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Dook »

Plike wrote:PRETTY SURE HE KILLED IT IN THE MIDDLE OF ME CAMPING IT DURING MY MVP SPREE THE FIRST FEW DAYS OF THE SERVER. I HATE YOU.
qq

Like other people said, you should have never lent such a valuable mvp card. imo, I think storm should get his card back because biste never gave it back. But in the end it is the GM decision.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

Lol, the GM's won't do anything. If they give storm the card back, biste goes emo I think. So I think the GM's will not take part of this accedent.
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Dook »

minzo wrote:Lol, the GM's won't do anything. If they give storm the card back, biste goes emo I think. So I think the GM's will not take part of this accedent.
but biste was just borrowing the golden thief bug card so why should biste go all EMO when he knows he scammed storm for his card. biste ran away with Storm's mvp card. the guild leader should be someone you can trust. i know i would give my account info to my guild leader all the time because i trust him. but then again everyone is different.
Rule #10- Scamming
Scamming is not tolerated. The definition for scamming is for example-Do not offer to overcharge/discount and run away with somebody's money. Do not trick people by selling them a "slotted" item that really isn't. Do not try to get other players to give you their account information. Conduct all trades in-game or on the forum. That way we have logs. If you are making a trade in-game, have a chat about it first. A chat log saying "I'll give you a slotted helm" followed by a trade of an un-slotted helm is helpful evidence for us to reverse the trade. The trade logs alone aren't always sufficient.
TheBeast
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by TheBeast »

Let me clear things up here before everyone start going emo saying im a stealer and stuff like that.

When the server started, that Storm guy didnt even know how to play this game. So our guild went on some mvp runs(GTB was part of it) so i taught him how to kill a gtb, he sucked at it but after 10 time he managed to get the hang of it, still he never went alone to kill the gtb. We always made a party to go there, i was there all the time to help him out.

When the card dropped, i explained to our people what this card is used to, how good it is, how lucky we are to have it. So they knew that its pretty much belong on a stalker recaller during woe, so i asked him to give it to me, he dealed me and gave it to me.

end of story.

Dedicated to what I do and give a 100%
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Dook »

TheBeast wrote:Let me clear things up here before everyone start going emo saying im a stealer and stuff like that.

When the server started, that Storm guy didnt even know how to play this game. So our guild went on some mvp runs(GTB was part of it) so i taught him how to kill a gtb, he sucked at it but after 10 time he managed to get the hang of it, still he never went alone to kill the gtb. We always made a party to go there, i was there all the time to help him out.

When the card dropped, i explained to our people what this card is used to, how good it is, how lucky we are to have it. So they knew that its pretty much belong on a stalker recaller during woe, so i asked him to give it to me, he dealed me and gave it to me.

end of story.
so you knew "that storm guy" didn't know how to play the game?
sounds to me like you took advantage of the situation.