Nell's Hat Recolors~

For player-built maps and personalized palettes. Possibly even spriting and music additions.
Forum rules
Rule #1: Be respectful. It's common sense. You wouldn't like me breaking your arms off, would you?
Rule #2: No offensive material. This is related to our first rule, but if you didn't get the picture, here it is.
Rule #3: All contributions must pass general public inspections as well as staff inspections before being implemented. This is in regards to quality and bug control.
Rule #4: No excessively large files. We won't implement something that will take days to download for our dial-up players.
Rule #5: Accept constructive criticism (also see rule #1 in regards to giving criticism). This may seem blunt, but some people just might not like your work.
Rule #6: No excessive customs. This is in regards to the Scripts and Architecture forums. They may NOT interfere with actual gameplay more than needed. If you want to create a story where you show items, fine. But nothing rewarding besides the experience (not experience points) and fun--which are more than just rewards.
Rule #7: Follow the Forum Rules. Of course these forums fall under those also.
Rule #8: Don't support breaking the In-Game Rules. Yes, no advertising or promoting the ignorance of those either.

By contributing and posting in these forums, you agree to abide by these rules. Any form of circumvention or breaking of these rules is subject to immediate post or thread deletion at a moderator's discretion. Excessive refusal to follow these guidelines may lead to termination of your forums account.
Nell
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Nell's Hat Recolors~

Post by Nell »

First, if a mod or someone could lock or remove the first topic I made that I foolishly placed in the wrong forum, that would be awesome - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1128

I do hope I'm not violating Rule #6 here...to be quite honest I wasn't sure whether or not this was to go in the Suggestions forum or what...'cause, well, it's more or less a suggestion to see if my hats are good enough to become an addition to this server~ But thanks to Clandestine for pointing me to the right forum to place this in. :< I made some hat recolors a while ago, and since there is a lot of custom kRO hat recolors here, I thought I could offer some of my own for you all to have.

Beret

Magician Hat

Red Bonnet

I already have made collection pics, drop sprites, aligned ACT files, and converted SPR files packed up and ready for use~ and I certainly hope these are good enough to make it into the server's ever-expanding list of customs.
Last edited by Nell on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I make hats. I draw stuff. I like House. I'm weird.
Nell - Francesca - Tasty - Sierra Mist - Weavile - Heal
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Nell's Hat Recolors~

Post by Kiana »

These are amazing, I would gladly use them in the next patch for headgears if youd like. if so just email to staff@amistr.net" TARGET="_blank:)
Nell
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Nell's Hat Recolors~

Post by Nell »

Eeeeee! Glad you like them. Okay, I sent them. If you want me to make anymore, feel free to hit me up~ :>
I make hats. I draw stuff. I like House. I'm weird.
Nell - Francesca - Tasty - Sierra Mist - Weavile - Heal