Phaiyte's Custom BGM Packs

For player-built maps and personalized palettes. Possibly even spriting and music additions.
Forum rules
Rule #1: Be respectful. It's common sense. You wouldn't like me breaking your arms off, would you?
Rule #2: No offensive material. This is related to our first rule, but if you didn't get the picture, here it is.
Rule #3: All contributions must pass general public inspections as well as staff inspections before being implemented. This is in regards to quality and bug control.
Rule #4: No excessively large files. We won't implement something that will take days to download for our dial-up players.
Rule #5: Accept constructive criticism (also see rule #1 in regards to giving criticism). This may seem blunt, but some people just might not like your work.
Rule #6: No excessive customs. This is in regards to the Scripts and Architecture forums. They may NOT interfere with actual gameplay more than needed. If you want to create a story where you show items, fine. But nothing rewarding besides the experience (not experience points) and fun--which are more than just rewards.
Rule #7: Follow the Forum Rules. Of course these forums fall under those also.
Rule #8: Don't support breaking the In-Game Rules. Yes, no advertising or promoting the ignorance of those either.

By contributing and posting in these forums, you agree to abide by these rules. Any form of circumvention or breaking of these rules is subject to immediate post or thread deletion at a moderator's discretion. Excessive refusal to follow these guidelines may lead to termination of your forums account.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Phaiyte's Custom BGM Packs

Post by Phaiyte »

I have about 5 different custom BGM Packs that I've solely made by myself except for one of them.
They're all pretty old so I've been spending time updating them with the new maps and whatnot.
I've just recently finished completing and testing this pack so I will now release it to you.
There will be a few more to come of course,
and I'll just release them on this post when I get done with them~
Have fun, you'll enjoy them for sure.

For anyone that grabs them,
let me know if an area won't play or if the bgm just doesn't seem to fit right.

Final Fantasy BGM Pack:
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Re: Phaiyte's Custom BGM Packs

Post by Phaiyte »

Updated due to change of host.
Got my own FTP server and Filefront sucks the big one.
Soooo went with the better choice.

Also made the name the link to look pretty.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.