Mounted Male Pally Palette

For player-built maps and personalized palettes. Possibly even spriting and music additions.
Forum rules
Rule #1: Be respectful. It's common sense. You wouldn't like me breaking your arms off, would you?
Rule #2: No offensive material. This is related to our first rule, but if you didn't get the picture, here it is.
Rule #3: All contributions must pass general public inspections as well as staff inspections before being implemented. This is in regards to quality and bug control.
Rule #4: No excessively large files. We won't implement something that will take days to download for our dial-up players.
Rule #5: Accept constructive criticism (also see rule #1 in regards to giving criticism). This may seem blunt, but some people just might not like your work.
Rule #6: No excessive customs. This is in regards to the Scripts and Architecture forums. They may NOT interfere with actual gameplay more than needed. If you want to create a story where you show items, fine. But nothing rewarding besides the experience (not experience points) and fun--which are more than just rewards.
Rule #7: Follow the Forum Rules. Of course these forums fall under those also.
Rule #8: Don't support breaking the In-Game Rules. Yes, no advertising or promoting the ignorance of those either.

By contributing and posting in these forums, you agree to abide by these rules. Any form of circumvention or breaking of these rules is subject to immediate post or thread deletion at a moderator's discretion. Excessive refusal to follow these guidelines may lead to termination of your forums account.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Mounted Male Pally Palette

Post by rephikul »

Clad in well-tended Steel armor decorated with ivory. Wear red clothings underneath and ride a black/red Chocobo Peco. This particular peco still retain the yellow breast and belly.There's still some blood on the spikes...

This palette most likely wont work with any other classes.

Whole image table (most other classes look like crap)

image table with an another .pal so most other classes look reasonable. Paladin might not look as hot when animated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rephikul on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kaotic
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Mounted Male Pally Palette

Post by Kaotic »

:]
Sendo
Poring
Poring

Post by Sendo »

Looking good!

Make one for champ
Black and dark blue please ;D
Salang
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Salang »

Hello Sendo.
Jazy | Salang | Illusionism

http://hosted.filefront.com/Salang

Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

looks like an ugly color that would be used on a SHR. Too flashy imho.
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

some palettes need to be fixed i.e stalker
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Syze wrote:some palettes need to be fixed i.e stalker
Not sure what's wrong with stalker. I believe you mean rogue. TBH I do not intend to have this usable on everyone, I'm just "fixing" them so they meet Kiana's standard and get accepted. She want that the palettes of all class share similar-looking palette and dont look like total rubbish (mage & thief.) I asked if I can just use default palettes on anyone else but was denied cause "Other ppl might want to use that palette for their class." Although as you can see, it looks totally different on many other classes because shades are not applied to the same place for everyone :o
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

rephikul wrote:image table with an another .pal so most other classes look reasonable. Paladin might not look as hot when animated.
<Insert internet sarcasm here>
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

to be honest first set looked kinda sh** so i didnt bother to click on second but regardless, better